project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
16 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2009, 04:38 PM   #41
General Dragosh

Send a message via MSN to General Dragosh
Default Re: Helicopters on Forest Maps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spaz View Post
A hind for melitia on Fools would still be the best thing that ever happend to this mod since SL spawn removal
A supremly old/rusty one :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Newly ordered sig !
General Dragosh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:17 PM   #42
[R-DEV]Gore
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex6714 View Post
You mean if your team doesn´t use air defenses wisely?

Thats the beauty, teamwork on both sides rather than just spam on one side.
no need for people going über-'nilla in the choppers. lets concentrate on the armor-ambush aspects that makes these maps so great. you dont have to get airborne in every map.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Gore is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #43
Yeti Pilot

Yea I would really like to see a hind on fools road and maybe Mi-8 or Mi-17 on kozelks
Yeti Pilot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #44
HughJass

None of these maps are fit for choppers as they are all to small and concentrated.

Kozelsk = 2km map, where most of the map is a lake

Mestia = 1km map are not fit for attack helicopters.

Fools Road = 2km map that is probably the most fit, but would need to have an increased asset count, which could take away from the maps feeling.

HughJass is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 07:40 PM   #45
Tirak

Again, these maps were only for an example due to the heavy treeline and temperate environment.

Tirak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:41 PM   #46
Tannhauser

I heard Spacemanc was making a rather big forest map.. Not sure if it was going to have many helicopters tho.

However, IMO a hind on Fools Road and Kozelsk would spice up the map even more. I don't think it will be unbalanced, neither that it will be useless ; the Hind will be good for quick troop insertions and firesupport. Altho on Kozelsk I'd give a Hind to the chechnyans rather than the RF.

Overall I support the suggestion.

«Hollywood jackasses who insist on spending seriously huge amounts of money to make films that even my cat won't watch. And he'll happily sit in the bathroom and watch me shit.»
- [R-DEV]Masaq
Tannhauser is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 08:43 PM   #47
Tirak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tannhauser View Post
I heard Spacemanc was making a rather big forest map.. Not sure if it was going to have many helicopters tho.

However, IMO a hind on Fools Road and Kozelsk would spice up the map even more. I don't think it will be unbalanced, neither that it will be useless ; the Hind will be good for quick troop insertions and firesupport. Altho on Kozelsk I'd give a Hind to the chechnyans rather than the RF.

Overall I support the suggestion.
It's not a suggestion, it's a discussion about whether or not helicopters on heavily wooded maps would be a good idea.

Tirak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2009, 09:03 PM   #48
Incomplete Spork
Banned

You have said it was an idea 5000 times but people are still demanding it go on Kozelsk and Fools Road....
Incomplete Spork is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:05 AM   #49
General Dragosh

Send a message via MSN to General Dragosh

the PRA(People's Reality Army) demand helicopters on forest maps

Newly ordered sig !
General Dragosh is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2009, 08:24 AM   #50
DonDOOM
Project Reality Beta Tester
Supporting Member

Quinling

DonDOOM is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
forest, forrest, helicopters, maps