project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2009, 10:44 AM   #1
Elektro

Default Russia what side?

Hey every one, as most of you know, Russian forces are now part of the game. They are playable in 3 diffrent maps, but all against Rebel Forces. But when the new release comes with new maps what side do you think russia will take part of? Will they fight with China and MEC against Britan and the US maybe they will fight with them. Or will they be neutral and fight against their rebels?
Elektro is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:50 AM   #2
sir_kryptonite
Default Re: Russia what side?

Hmm, tricky question. I heard when German forces will come they will fight against the russians. Germans are allied with UK and US but that doesn't necessarily make the russians allied with MEC right?
sir_kryptonite is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 10:53 AM   #3
Polka

The bear has only one side, Russia.

And quite possibly venezuela, but thats something else

Polka is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 11:26 AM   #4
youm0nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polka View Post
The bear has only one side, Russia.
Yeah, I was about to say Russia is its own side.

(o,o)
|)__)

-"-"-
O RLY?
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:12 PM   #5
The_Blitzcraig

I thought bf2 was hardcoded to only have 2 sides, not 3. if this is the case then i think they could make Russia allied with MEC and PLA, then make the Chechen rebels allied with US and UK so the Russians could still fight the rebels. With this though Russia would not be able to fight PLA.
The_Blitzcraig is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:14 PM   #6
M_Striker

Although, Russia is sort of considered to be a "good" faction. (GB or US) Because If you play as MEC one round, the next round (if you switch teams and if it's a Russian map) You will be Russia.
M_Striker is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:21 PM   #7
Jagular

Send a message via MSN to Jagular

will see, will see
as I say frequently (ex when Jabal loading) to my mates
"Ok guys, I dont know on which side you`ll be playing, MEC or US, but I`ll be against all"

Xfire - jagular78rus aka =WNP= SPB.Jagular / www.wnp-clan.ru/ Click me for picture

Setting up servers: game/web/mail/other win&nix/bsd
Jagular is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:28 PM   #8
supahpingi

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Blitzcraig View Post
I thought bf2 was hardcoded to only have 2 sides, not 3. if this is the case then i think they could make Russia allied with MEC and PLA, then make the Chechen rebels allied with US and UK so the Russians could still fight the rebels. With this though Russia would not be able to fight PLA.
Thats not true,you can have more then 2 sides

supahpingi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:35 PM   #9
STORM-Mama

Seriously. Amis and Russians spent the whole post-WW2 era just waiting for the day they would be fighting each other. You deserve to get some Russa vs. USA maps in PR, imo.

And we have people working on Germany vs. Russia maps - putting Ivan against whole of NATO.

Could you say that Russia is against everybody? Havn't they joined some kind of NATO-equivalent together with the Chinese and central Asian states?
STORM-Mama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2009, 12:36 PM   #10
Maxfragg

Send a message via ICQ to Maxfragg Send a message via MSN to Maxfragg Send a message via Skype™ to Maxfragg

the two sides were a skripting problem of PR that had been fixed, also not happening in vbf2 it is very possible to have MEC and China fighting against each other

http://maxfragg.blogspot.com
Maxfragg is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
russia, side