Project Reality Forums

Project Reality Forums (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/)
-   PR:BF2 General Discussion (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-pr-bf2-general-discussion)
-   -   Russia what side? (http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-pr-bf2-general-discussion/53645-russia-what-side.html)

Elektro 02-08-2009 10:44 AM

Russia what side?

Hey every one, as most of you know, Russian forces are now part of the game. They are playable in 3 diffrent maps, but all against Rebel Forces. But when the new release comes with new maps what side do you think russia will take part of? Will they fight with China and MEC against Britan and the US maybe they will fight with them. Or will they be neutral and fight against their rebels?

sir_kryptonite 02-08-2009 10:50 AM

Re: Russia what side?

Hmm, tricky question. I heard when German forces will come they will fight against the russians. Germans are allied with UK and US but that doesn't necessarily make the russians allied with MEC right?

Polka 02-08-2009 10:53 AM

The bear has only one side, Russia.

And quite possibly venezuela, but thats something else

youm0nt 02-08-2009 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Polka (Post 928912)
The bear has only one side, Russia.

Yeah, I was about to say Russia is its own side.

The_Blitzcraig 02-08-2009 12:12 PM

I thought bf2 was hardcoded to only have 2 sides, not 3. if this is the case then i think they could make Russia allied with MEC and PLA, then make the Chechen rebels allied with US and UK so the Russians could still fight the rebels. With this though Russia would not be able to fight PLA.

M_Striker 02-08-2009 12:14 PM

Although, Russia is sort of considered to be a "good" faction. (GB or US) Because If you play as MEC one round, the next round (if you switch teams and if it's a Russian map) You will be Russia.

Jagular 02-08-2009 12:21 PM

will see, will see :)
as I say frequently (ex when Jabal loading) to my mates
"Ok guys, I dont know on which side you`ll be playing, MEC or US, but I`ll be against all" :)

supahpingi 02-08-2009 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The_Blitzcraig (Post 928961)
I thought bf2 was hardcoded to only have 2 sides, not 3. if this is the case then i think they could make Russia allied with MEC and PLA, then make the Chechen rebels allied with US and UK so the Russians could still fight the rebels. With this though Russia would not be able to fight PLA.

Thats not true,you can have more then 2 sides

STORM-Mama 02-08-2009 12:35 PM

Seriously. Amis and Russians spent the whole post-WW2 era just waiting for the day they would be fighting each other. You deserve to get some Russa vs. USA maps in PR, imo. :wink:

And we have people working on Germany vs. Russia maps - putting Ivan against whole of NATO. :p

Could you say that Russia is against everybody? Havn't they joined some kind of NATO-equivalent together with the Chinese and central Asian states?

Maxfragg 02-08-2009 12:36 PM

the two sides were a skripting problem of PR that had been fixed, also not happening in vbf2 it is very possible to have MEC and China fighting against each other