project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
20 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2009, 09:10 PM   #1
Oddsodz

Exclamation Out Dated

OUT DATED

See this post

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...r-v0-87-a.html

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Censorship is Ugly
Last edited by Oddsodz; 09-07-2009 at 02:31 PM.. Reason: Offline
Old 01-22-2009, 10:12 PM   #2
Kruder

Default Re: PR-Downloader is up and ready to go. (place holder for Fuzzhead)

It started downloading for me,but i am confused,is it actually downloading or what?
Kruder is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:20 PM   #3
Oddsodz

Default Re: v0.85 PR-Downloader - new fast way to get PR files

Looks like you are downloading to me. Whats the fastest you can download at? IE: What is your ISP speeds?

Censorship is Ugly
Oddsodz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2009, 10:26 PM   #4
Wilkinson

Send a message via AIM to Wilkinson Send a message via MSN to Wilkinson Send a message via Skype™ to Wilkinson

Hey I'm using it. So far so good. Wirelessly I am getting .1 percent every 5-7 seconds. 1 Full percent every Minute about. More or less. nice work. What you host on?

Wilkinson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 01:39 AM   #5
GalacticBidz
Send a message via MSN to GalacticBidz

Dam that was fast only few min for me
GalacticBidz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:13 AM   #6
fuzzhead
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Project Reality Downloader for v0.85 - new fast way to get PR files

bump, this is a new experimental way to download files, its very fast and uses torrent system.
fuzzhead is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:17 AM   #7
STORM-Mama

Wow, impressive. Sure it'll work without any problems?
STORM-Mama is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 02:38 AM   #8
R.J.Travis
Supporting Member

Started at 2:40am east cost will re post when done

Twisted Helix: Yep you were the one tester that was of ultimate value.
R.J.Travis is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:07 AM   #9
Jedimushroom
Supporting Member

This is gonna take me about an hour and a half, slightly slower than I can get from FilePlanet, but looks like a good system to me.

"God will strike him down when he checks his email and sees young Fighter has turd burgling tendancies. Could you imagine going to church knowing your son takes it up the wrong 'un?" - [R-Dev]Gaz on 'Fighter137'
Jedimushroom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2009, 03:30 AM   #10
Rambo Hunter

Is this right? It says "Downloading Pr.torrent" and is going really fast. Am I really downloading the core files this fast? (It'll be done in about 30 min total)

Rambo Hunter is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
downloader, experimental, fast, files, fuzzhead, holder, place, prdownloader, project, ready, reality, v085