project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
02 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-23-2008, 10:38 PM   #1
Outlaw22
Retired Dev

Send a message via Skype™ to Outlaw22
Default Xmas Fast Ropes

If Father Christmas can use fast ropes why can't we?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
You can have my gun when you pry it from my paranoid,
mentally disturbed, physically-abusive, cold, dead hand.
LINKS:>>>
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
|
|
Outlaw22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:41 PM   #2
Proff3ssorXman

Send a message via MSN to Proff3ssorXman Send a message via Skype™ to Proff3ssorXman
Default Re: Xmas Fast Ropes

Maybe we should ask Jolly ol' Saint Nick for his workaround the hardcodedness...

Proff3ssorXman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
Tirak

He's attached to a winch, not fastropes. Notice the lack of leetness and hands on the rope.

Tirak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:11 PM   #4
Fatal-M

Im pretty sure that the community including myself are dying for adding Fast-Ropes into PR !
since the Dev-Team tried their best into adding that but apparently we cant since we always get the same response , i ask everyone of you to add to his Santa Wish List that we need those Fast Ropes as soon as possible !

Merry Christmas everybody !
Fatal-M is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:14 PM   #5
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909

Dude, I read the title and said "Oh god damn it, not again!"

lol, nice pic.

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Eddiereyes909 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:31 PM   #6
Harrod200

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-MOD]Eddiereyes909 View Post
Dude, I read the title and said "Oh god damn it, not again!"
...then noticed who the OP was?

The original gun freak gaymer geek

Harrod200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:41 PM   #7
Solid Knight

You can have fast ropes in BF2. You drop a PCO, from the vehicles, everyone switches seats to it, while an animation of guys sliding down ropes plays or a projectile that looks like a guy sliding down a rope is launched. It's so simple! There are also slowropes where you toss a grappling hook off the helicopter.
Solid Knight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2008, 11:46 PM   #8
Airsoft Soldier
PR:BF2 Deputy Test Lead
Project Reality Beta Tester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrod200 View Post
...then noticed who the OP was?
doesent matter, ban him
Airsoft Soldier is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:17 AM   #9
[R-DEV]Rudd
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solid Knight View Post
You can have fast ropes in BF2. You drop a PCO, from the vehicles, everyone switches seats to it, while an animation of guys sliding down ropes plays or a projectile that looks like a guy sliding down a rope is launched. It's so simple! There are also slowropes where you toss a grappling hook off the helicopter.
sounds great, honestly it does. Get a beta of it up so we can see? (no offence, I would actually like to see it, it would be unnecessary with current PR maps...but it would be cool and could have uses in areas where pilots often overturn their aircraft)

and we all know why the slowrope is crap

and anyway, Santa is a L337 S3COps who could beat Rambo with a single swing of his beard; that is why he deserves fastropz and we do not.

[R-DEV]Rudd is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2008, 12:26 AM   #10
shifty66
Supporting Member

Anyone doubts Santa's l337ness....well lets just say...he carry s more that presents in that jolly sack of his.

" border="0" />
*14 sigs made for PR members Ingame name:supermannen6 Not making sigs anymore. Army life does not permit it! hah
shifty66 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
fast, ropes, xmas