project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-05-2008, 08:58 PM   #1
icemannor
Default "WTF ! ISN'T realistic"

READ THIS GUYS !!! FROM THE Thread>>
Quote:
What a waste. They make a very nice minimap and all that effort for nothing :P.
I don't care actually. They make to much patches and releases that anyone can get confused.

If they are still working on the mod as we speak, then I get them very sorry because bf2 is out of date and pretty old hehe!

Dogbox
READ ALL 3 PAGES
| Insurgent Strike | Battlefield 2 Realism Mod • View topic - Gameplay

AND HERE IS THE MOD Insurgent Strike Core Files, Battlefield 2142 Downloads, Battlefield 2142 Modifications
Old 10-05-2008, 09:13 PM   #2
gclark03

Default Re: WTF ! ISN'T realistic

Blasphemy.

Most of the people who had the balls to speak against PR had little to no experience playing it, and PR is unquestionably the most realistic (and polished) BF2 mod in existence, so where is the basis for your argument that PR isn't realistic?
Old 10-05-2008, 09:17 PM   #3
icemannor

Quote:
Originally Posted by gclark03 View Post
Blasphemy.

Most of the people who had the balls to speak against PR had little to no experience playing it, and PR is unquestionably the most realistic (and polished) BF2 mod in existence, so where is the basis for your argument that PR isn't realistic?
i love pr!! . but read this | Insurgent Strike | Battlefield 2 Realism Mod • View topic - Gameplay
Old 10-05-2008, 09:19 PM   #4
DavidP
Banned

Downloading now. I wanna see if it can live up to my expectations.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #5
icemannor

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidP View Post
Downloading now. I wanna see if it can live up to my expectations.
Lol don't think you would like this mod
Old 10-05-2008, 09:23 PM   #6
DavidP
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by icemannor View Post
Lol dont thin you wold like the mod
English?
Old 10-05-2008, 09:27 PM   #7
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

k after rereading this a load of times and reading that topic I think I understand was icemannor means, thou please, try and make your post more understandable.

Anyways what ice means is that basically they are bad mouthing PR, with most of them are even admitting not to have played it, or any recent version and they are saying PR is very unrealistic and there mod is the most realistic thing ever and much funner etc, going on nothing. One of the areas they say is "PR has a minimap and its not realistic" which this topic title is about...

all in all, nothing too important, i may go and post over there and show that fool up

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:30 PM   #8
icemannor

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
k after rereading this a load of times and reading that topic I think I understand was icemannor means, thou please, try and make your post more understandable.

Anyways what ice means is that basically they are bad mouthing PR, with most of them are even admitting not to have played it, or any recent version and they are saying PR is very unrealistic and there mod is the most realistic thing ever and much funner etc, going on nothing. One of the areas they say is "PR has a minimap and its not realistic" which this topic title is about...

all in all, nothing too important, i may go and post over there and show that fool up

thanks Rhino !
Old 10-05-2008, 09:33 PM   #9
IronTaxi
Mapping Manager

epic thread...sounds like a real winner...very likely to give PR the jelly ball roll out the door im sure...lol

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 10-05-2008, 09:35 PM   #10
youm0nt

Okay, it's just people badmouthing PR. People complain about mods all the time. Plus the last post in that thread was September 26th, so I wouldn't even bother replying him.

(o,o)
|)__)

-"-"-
O RLY?
Closed Thread

Tags
realistic, wtf, wtf isnt realistic