project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
26 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-04-2008, 09:48 PM   #1
flem615
Default Clans

I am looking to join a clan who takes PR seriously, and with active members. if someone could point me in the right direction for looking at clans then that would be great.

my in game name is IICptMillerII
flem615 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:02 PM   #2
DeadboyUSMC

Default Re: Clans

PR Clans, Teams, Leagues and Ladders - Project Reality Forums

Check out the listed clans through the above link. Hope you find something!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

America is not at war. The American military is at war. America is at the mall.
DeadboyUSMC is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:12 PM   #3
Canadian4206

I recommend =TCC=, Tactical Combat Alliance

They are a very well organized clan, very nice guys. They got a PR server, plus a decent looking website/forums along with Ventrilo.
Canadian4206 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2008, 10:12 PM   #4
Craz3y|Assasin

Tactical Gamer is a good 1, so is Tactics and Teamwork.

-Craz3y-

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

(\__/) Smoke + Huey = FAIL

(O.o )
(> < )This is bunny. Copy bunny into your siginature to help him on his way to world domination!
Craz3y|Assasin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 12:36 AM   #5
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

Digital Militia is also good, but kind of choosy when it comes to new members.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 02:07 AM   #6
flem615

Isnt tactical gamer just a website/servers that if you pay for a monthly subscription you get insta-access to the server? or is there a TG clan?
flem615 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 04:15 AM   #7
Canadian4206

Tactical Gamer is not a clan, they are a community of Gamers who like to play Tacticly. Anybody can join TG, which is why you see a lot of TG members with other clan tags added because they belong to a clan and the are apart of the TG Community.
Canadian4206 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 03:38 PM   #8
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canadian4206 View Post
I recommend =TCC=, Tactical Combat Alliance

They are a very well organized clan, very nice guys. They got a PR server, plus a decent looking website/forums along with Ventrilo.
Yep these guys are pretty good.

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Eddiereyes909 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2008, 05:04 PM   #9
LtSoucy
Supporting Member

Quote:
Isnt tactical gamer just a website/servers that if you pay for a monthly subscription you get insta-access to the server? or is there a TG clan?
TG is not a clan, there a community.

Reality Gaming - Making Games Reality

LtSoucy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
clans