project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
17 Dec 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2008, 11:57 AM   #1
[10th]Jackson67
Default Too many Strange things are happening in PR now

I have been playing pr since it was out , it was really fun but now things seem changed , ok first thing i must stat that my ping in any EU server is around 30 to 50, so whats the problem? its preety simple Hackers ( aimboters Radar hacks and probably wallhacks too) yes thats right hackers i always play as a sniper or marksman in long ranged maps and i always play as medic or support rifleman in urban maps.

So in desert long ranged maps when im sniping i always got cover like hills so i was watching from 450m away as soon as i shot the first guy with my sniper this guys just looks straith at me shoots 1 bullet from his m16 and guess what he kills me , now the thing is he didn't prone, he just look straith at me. You guys may say.. "report him" or some something , how can you know who is he? if you can't see who shot you or not, now this thing happens a lot i see people with 50 kills and few deaths which you can count on your fingers, urban map? one guy takes out 8 other guys with wall hacks with corner shooting. How about tanking bullets from other people? you shoot someone with a SVD 3 times in the head you see that smoke mark puff coming out of his head but noting his still there alive and then he just shoots you once and you see " Killed" thats all you see not even wounded just killed all the time, my clan is not even using medics anymore couse theres no point in using them when there killed and you can't res them.

We can a scrim "qwai river" right and we were playing on usa one guy from 200m start shooting us and all his bullets hit and killed us all we were 6 guys geting shot by a guy who aimboted and holded his left mouse button down
we took a pbSS with pb_sv command and we saw that it was true we reported to the pb site and after 2 weeks noting happend and this guys doen't even speak english if you know what i mean.

my specs
Dual core Amd 2.9
4gb Ram 477
SataHd
1 Nvidia 9200gtx (il buy another one for Crisis later on)
Old 06-27-2008, 12:07 PM   #2
para_hjs

Default Re: Too many Strange things are happening in PR now

What do you want to discuss? PB failure or what?

Old 06-27-2008, 12:07 PM   #3
Neoboy

Can't say I really ever came across anyone who I thought was hacking.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:21 PM   #4
[10th]Jackson67

i got many points

1st Why can't we upgrade pb to 2008? i think right now its been since 2006 since they updated it

2nd Whats the point of not seeing the names who you killed? to make it more realistic? this is an fps game not real life..

3rd i think its time to make a list with all the names of who hack in pr or abuse some bugs.

thats all.
Old 06-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #5
para_hjs

1. Sounds ok

2. I hope that the in game point tab will be removed completely.

3. Already a thread, see smacktard reports/global ban list. This is up to the server admins to update.

Old 06-27-2008, 12:26 PM   #6
[R-DEV]AfterDune
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

First off, welcome to the rest of your life, son .

Quote:
Originally Posted by [10th]Jackson67 View Post
i got many points

1st Why can't we upgrade pb to 2008? i think right now its been since 2006 since they updated it

2nd Whats the point of not seeing the names who you killed? to make it more realistic? this is an fps game not real life..

3rd i think its time to make a list with all the names of who hack in pr or abuse some bugs.

thats all.
#2: to not be able to confirm your kill (and textspam)
#3: there is a smacktard thread and server admins exchange PB GUID's

Old 06-27-2008, 12:28 PM   #7
markonymous

well theres been an increase in hackers but noting we can't handle. Although, somehow getting sniped whilst inside an apache was a new experience. It wasn't a tank since i simply got headshotted while i was flying over an open area. As for the thing when you shoot someone three times, it has to do with the hitbox. It is so bad that sometimes hellfire's register as misses, when you shot straight at a moving tank turret. Same applies for tanks shooting moving choppers.

I don't think theres much to do about hackers. Just leave the server and find another one to play at.

Old 06-27-2008, 12:39 PM   #8
Hotrod525

Send a message via MSN to Hotrod525
Angry Re: Too many Strange things are happening in PR now

Quote:
Originally Posted by [10th]Jackson67 View Post
i got many points

thats all.

Jackson you're free to leave P.R. at any moment, this mod is called Project Reality so no irrealistic message, you think you know who you kill during war ? sincerly ? why do you think we have cemetery full of unknow soldiers ? P.B. is updated whats you're point ? and there ALREADY a BANLIST available for ADMIN ( as i can see you're not one )

So there my points :

1st You're totaly new to project reality i'm sure you dont even read manual.

2nd Learn use Search function

3rd Learn to play the game, i did/saw many time 30+ kills dont need to hack, just need skills...

4rd Dont ever, ever, ever say something against P.R. again.

Old 06-27-2008, 12:43 PM   #9
para_hjs

Hotrod525, you having a bad day? The guy just registered. I feel embarrassed when I read posts like the one you posted.

I agree to the 3rd post though.

Old 06-27-2008, 01:07 PM   #10
DeltaFart

Lets see guys, hes saying hes been playing PR since it was out, hes not a nooby supposedly, so why dont we stop being easy on him and "grill" him perse as someone whose experienced with the game

Closed Thread

Tags
happening, strange, things