project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-01-2008, 10:37 PM   #1
creepin

Default Some |TG| ish wallpapers i made..

more coming soon...

on the one with the JDAM in the background i was actually planning on doing a PR-ish wallpaper, like with weapon name and stuff. Now just with Tactical Gamer in place of the weapon name, but it turned out to hard without a template...

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
:Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
TAP DAT ASS.
creepin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:40 PM   #2
SGT.JOKER

Send a message via AIM to SGT.JOKER
Default Re: Some |TG| ish wallpapers i made..

All I see are X's

SGT.JOKER>FTW<(Fight To Win) In Game
Just getting back in the game

Riflemen, SAW Gunner, Grenaider.

SGT.JOKER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 10:41 PM   #3
creepin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT.JOKER View Post
All I see are X's
fixed i hope

TAP DAT ASS.
Old 06-01-2008, 11:16 PM   #4
HughJass

they all alright. bad quality, set yer crap on high.

HughJass is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 11:20 PM   #5
creepin

it is on high.... except the JDAM pic as i didnt make that screenshot.

TAP DAT ASS.
Old 06-02-2008, 05:43 AM   #6
para_hjs

Nice post creepinshadow24/7, gj.

para_hjs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:00 AM   #7
LtSoucy
Supporting Member

great pics.

Reality Gaming - Making Games Reality

LtSoucy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2008, 06:47 AM   #8
Canadian4206

They need a lot of work IMO, bad quality screenshots. Text is alright but could use a lot more work. You also need much better slogans.

Tactical Gamer, "They make trip-flares fly"? Don't make any sense.

Also the whole Black Box around the picture looks bad, if you did it only on top and below. It would look a lot better.

Anyways, if you don't understand why I am being so negative. I am just being honest, and giving my opinion so you can improve them. Only way to improve graphics wise, is to recieve critisism on your work and constantly improve it unti'll you don't recieve it anymore.

What you can do is, is look at other wall papers and get basicly idea of off that. Not to copy them, but to use them as more of inspiration as to what you want to do. Let's say one wallpaper had a black background on the top and bottom and they had cool little swirly lines going through them that worked with the wallpaper. You could try the same thing, except instead of swirly lines you make up your own design thing to put on there.

Just a example of what I am trying to say. If you got photoshop, you could also look up for some tutorials.

The first one though would have been a fantastic wall paper if it was in really good detail, and the text was more detailed and fit with the picture with a nice simple black top and bottom border. It would have been great. Also try cutting off some dull parts of them, like the first one. Cut the desert below the Hummer's wheels, just leave some desert below it but cut the majority of it. Leaving you with only the interesting parts of the wallpaper.
Last edited by Canadian4206; 06-02-2008 at 06:56 AM..
Old 06-02-2008, 07:14 AM   #9
creepin

i know there's a lot room for improvement, especially with the fonts, and the one with the black box isn't really a wallpaper, its a fake motivational poster, u can make them on the webz. And on the |TG| forums we had a couple of those.

Oh and btw. these are practically all first time wallpapers, i've never done wallpapers before. So i hopefully will get bettter.

TAP DAT ASS.
Old 06-02-2008, 07:19 AM   #10
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Not bad for a start, not bad at all.

But easy on the contrast

Maybe you want to have a look at the album in my profile as inspiration

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
ish, made, wallpapers, |tg|