project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
30 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-21-2008, 03:46 PM   #1
SuperTimo

Send a message via MSN to SuperTimo
Default What Maps are likely to go to the great silicon graveyard in the sky in 0.8?

What maps doe's everyone rekon are going to be replaced in 0.8 and wht maps would we like to see go?

personally i want HOH, and Daqing to go,

but i rekon Gulf Of oman may also bite the dust.

(Warning this thread cannot gaureentee to be totally poll free, read at your own risk)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SuperTimo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:14 PM   #2
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f18-...ld-maps-4.html

Can't you use that thread?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:18 PM   #3
SuperTimo

no because my searches are always crap!!!

also i wanted a definate awnser

Old 04-21-2008, 04:32 PM   #4
arjan

HOH DAQING and Gulf is allright with some modifications

Ingame name: [TP]A.Behr
arjan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:41 PM   #5
Scot
Supporting Member

Send a message via Skype™ to Scot

i personally like HOH, Daqin is rubbish imo, dont like it at all. Gulf is okay, just its very difficult to win with US, and suffers from vBF2 disease like Daqing

Scot is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:48 PM   #6
Cyrax-Sektor

Graveyard in the sky = oxymoron? As it is simply the sky, there should be no dirt to bury anything. Overanalyzed = yes.

I believe we're definitely losing a vanilla map. Zatar seems to popular, Daqing is panned, Gulf is hardly played.

I've yet to play Hills. But since it gets poor reviews from most, it might be removed.

|

Yay PR!
Cyrax-Sektor is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 04:54 PM   #7
SuperTimo

its not an oxymoron its a paradox that isnt one, now thats an oxymoron, or is it a paradox of the oxymoron you mention before??

Old 04-21-2008, 05:09 PM   #8
paco

I never liked Sunset. It should be kept in .8 though, because of the city, but I just have bad, bad memories from rounds on it. When the US had the "beach car", I would transport other blue guys from base to river. Just to have fresh meat on the frontlines, when there was nothing else available. Then having to spam 'get out!' one thousand times, every single time I stopped at the bridge to go back and get more people.

Don't get me started on capturing temple, again and again. That frikkin things is un-possible to defend.
paco is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2008, 05:37 PM   #9
Sabre_tooth_tigger

Mixed metaphors and you wont get a definite answer till 0.8 is actually released.
I assume if there is alot of new maps the first to go would be the ones based on bf2 stock maps. It must be a much harder decision to remove a map that someone has specifically expended alot of effort on for the benefit of PR

My Favorite Mixed Metaphors

Sabre_tooth_tigger is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
graveyard, great, maps, silicon, sky