project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

View Poll Results: Which version of kashan?
64 player, I like jets! 299 42.78%
32 player, I like choppers! 280 40.06%
16 player, I like to walk! 120 17.17%
Voters: 699. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-14-2008, 08:01 PM   #31
Fabryz

32 and 64

if it wasn't for the 4 hours match

Some PR v.605 test videos
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Fabryz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 08:17 PM   #32
Leo

I hate the 64 version, it's gotten to the point where I only play the 32 player version.

That might also be because I'm a chopper whore.
Leo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2008, 09:51 PM   #33
HughJass

I gotta say 16 is the best, the infantry fighting in that is just great.

HughJass is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:05 PM   #34
SiN|ScarFace

SiN|ScarFace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:13 PM   #35
Hfett
PR Mapper Team
PR Server License Administrator

Send a message via MSN to Hfett Send a message via Skype™ to Hfett

16 is my favorite, i play it almost everyday humvee/vodnick addicted user
32 my second favorite, love to be on a chopper or tanking
since i dont like planes i think that the 32 is better than 64

A goot 64 would be with a mix of Choppers and Planes

Hfett is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 12:18 PM   #36
gazzthompson

16 ftw

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 01:42 PM   #37
SuperTimo

Send a message via MSN to SuperTimo

mig-29 FTW as you can guess im a jet whore on such maps.

SuperTimo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 02:58 PM   #38
[T]Terranova7

I was just playing on the 16p version of Kashan before being kicked in mid-flight for a supporting TG member

But I have to say the 16 player version is best, at least from my perspective, I was playing in a chopper squad. We had a pilot and gunner for all three transport choppers and it was fun to actually be able to hover over targets and mow people down with the .50s without being shot down by a tank (We were on the MEC, had the U.S pinned at North Village). We also had numerous transport/extraction requests and most of them were pretty darn successful (No lurking tanks to shoot us down).

I have to say it's the most fun I've had as a transport pilot in a while. The 32 and 64 player versions really cater more towards tanks and attack choppers/jets.

Member of
|

[T]Terranova7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #39
Dempsey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex6714 View Post
I was talking about the map version, not the ammount of players.
Ok but you said 32 players or 64.

64 all the way, again for the same reasons, battlefields are huge, not small.
Dempsey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2008, 04:28 PM   #40
Alex6714

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dempsey View Post
Ok but you said 32 players or 64.

64 all the way, again for the same reasons, battlefields are huge, not small.
*Sigh*

Have you ever played Kashan? The only difference between 16, 32 and 64 are the vehicles. They are all exactly the same size.

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Alex6714 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
kashan, version