project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
26 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2008, 12:21 PM   #31
HughJass

ok guys, you clearly are not seeing this from the same point of view. I rarely see a round on tg with basrah or anyother good server, and am forced to live with the noobs at battlearena. maybe you guys are right, i dont know, but all i gotta say is servers: PLAY more basrah!!! if you guys say the truth, then i have yet to see a whole different side of PR .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:23 PM   #32
Death_dx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost1800 View Post
The RPs respawn now remember?
I believe that's a .75 feature.

According to wikipedia:Accurate firing is difficult over 300 m.

Personally if there's a target within visual range I can hit it, if not with the first shot, then the second. I think RPGs need deviation.
Old 02-15-2008, 12:30 PM   #33
cplgangster

you are complaining about realism with overpwer and everything but in real life would an rpg have that much deviation
also some one said in real life insurgents are not organised tbh with you i think they are really organised other wise they would not be killing troops. also would we have found osama by now if they were not organised

i am quite happy they way it is now and battlearena is the best server for insurgents in my opinon. the insurgents on it have just learnt to work together and set decen ambush positions up for the brits
Old 02-15-2008, 12:35 PM   #34
Cheeseman
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by HughJass View Post
uh...what? if your talking about hajjis thing, ill edit that out. but for your information hajjis are reffered to as the taliban, the current least favorite people in the world. i, if you haven't noticed, hate them. if you think these people are good, then go ahead report me for hating evil in the world of today....
For your information "Hajjis" are referred to those particular Muslims which visit the Islamic holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia. Hajj is one of the Five Pillars of Islam and all able-bodied Muslims are required to visit Mecca(holy city of their God "Allah") at least once in their lifetime as it's their duty. It's spelled Hajj and has nothing to do with terrorism, Taliban, Al Qaeda , or any of that. It's simply a mass prayer rituals of muslims at thier holy land. Get your facts straight before you use such terms you're not familiar with and have only heard a bunch of ignorant fools use it. Also Insurgents are not over-powered by any means. They're given inferior weapons in comparison to every other faction. Their weapons have no sights, they have limited RPG pickups in small numbers, no medics, no armor, and much more facts I can provide to contradict you on this matter. The British are given much more superior weapons; all else depends on the player and how he or she makes use of it. I will state though that Insurgents do have too many suicide cars on this map.
Last edited by Cheeseman; 02-15-2008 at 12:42 PM..
Old 02-15-2008, 12:42 PM   #35
HughJass

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-CON]Cheeseman View Post
For your information "Hajjis" are referred to those particular Muslims which visit the Islamic holy city of Mecca in Saudi Arabia. Hajj is one of the Five Pillars of Islam and all able-bodied Muslims are required to visit Mecca(holy city of their God "Allah") at least once in their lifetime as it's their duty. It's spelled Hajj and has nothing to do with terrorism, Taliban, Al Qaeda , or any of that. Get your facts straight before you use such terms you're not familiar with and have only heard a bunch of ignorant fools use it. Also Insurgents are not over-powered by any means. They're given inferior weapons in comparison to every other faction. They're weapons have no sights, they have limited RPG pickups in small numbers, no medics, no armor, and much more facts I can provide to contradict you on this matter. The British are given much more superior weaponsm; all else depends on the player and how he makes use of it. I will state though that Insurgent do have too many suicide cars on this map.
how can you tell me what i refer to? I explained what i refer to and you explained what others refer to.

someone just delete this thread for god sakes. I already said that I have not played your amazing basrah on tactical gamer server and i am just veiwing this from a wrong point of view. thanks for laughing in my face every one, i enjoyed it!

Old 02-15-2008, 12:50 PM   #36
Cheeseman
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
how can you tell me what i refer to? I explained what i refer to and you explained what others refer to.

someone just delete this thread for god sakes. I already said that I have not played your amazing basrah on tactical gamer server and i am just veiwing this from a wrong point of view. thanks for laughing in my face every one, i enjoyed it!
"What others refer to"? So it gives you the right to put aside the actual meaning of what Haji means also being a very sensitive term within muslims so you can use it to refer to a bunch of terrorists instead? Ok then nice, I'll start using n***er in public to refer to as chocolate cake.
Last edited by Cheeseman; 02-15-2008 at 12:55 PM..
Old 02-15-2008, 12:55 PM   #37
HughJass

thats your choice man, you can do that no one is standing in your way.

the point is on servers like battlearena, brits just get ownd so bad it isn't even funny. once again, i have not played on the all golden server that plays basrah.

Old 02-15-2008, 12:58 PM   #38
BabaGurGur
Banned

Quote:

Thankyou Cheeseman for sorting that out.
Hajj is a pillar of Islam, all Muslim people must go their once in their lifetime and more if they can afford it, after doing all the rituals of Hajj, most people will call you Hajji (said Haa-Jehee)

But in Iraq I have heard many soldiers call plain old iraqies haw jees just like that.. HughJass, what you are referring to is probably from a time you saw a video of american soldiers?

But Yes, Hajj is a very sensitive issue

And I stress to you people: Insurgents are underpowered!
Old 02-15-2008, 01:05 PM   #39
Cheeseman
Retired PR Developer

That strictly depends on the situation. At the moment Al Basrah makes the server crash every time the map is restarted so a lot of the population decreases as not everyone rejoins and limits the 64 player size map to a small quantity of players who might not be team players. At times there’s also a squad bug after a crash and restart of the server and this also limits the British to a single squad of 6 players. This means rally points cannot be placed by each individual squad and restricts the British side to spawn at main base (airport) and most importantly no armor since kits can’t be requested. If such factors are not taken into account and provided that the British side make use of teamwork on Al Basrah everything works out just fine and becomes clear that Insurgents are not over-powered.
Old 02-15-2008, 01:06 PM   #40
HughJass

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabaGurGur View Post
Thankyou Cheeseman for sorting that out.
Hajj is a pillar of Islam, all Muslim people must go their once in their lifetime and more if they can afford it, after doing all the rituals of Hajj, most people will call you Hajji (said Haa-Jehee)

But in Iraq I have heard many soldiers call plain old iraqies haw jees just like that.. HughJass, what you are referring to is probably from a time you saw a video of american soldiers?

But Yes, Hajj is a very sensitive issue

And I stress to you people: Insurgents are underpowered!

since you guys want to make this an issue, ill explain my thinking. I have a big polish family that is very militeristic. I am in polish army myself but i live in USA. anyway, a lot of my family died due to you know what. you can call me stupid, sterotyping, but you have not lived trough what i lived trough.

Closed Thread

Tags
insurgentsover, powered