project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
31 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-22-2008, 06:14 PM   #1
[=TC=]nuetron

Post Harrier questions(about GR9 and GR7)

Ok, so with the recent announcement of the Harrier GR9(is that a typo, i though the british had the GR7, is it an advanced version or just made up)i have some questions about it and the previous Harrier

*will it be in 0.8?
*We know the LGB and Mavericks will be SOFLAM/ commander guided, but will the Brimstones be pilot operated???
*Will it take 20 seconds to go vertical, or will it take longer(make it take longer)
*will there be a height restriction?(does it have to go so high to go horizontal or is like 40 feet fine)?
*What maps will it be on
-before a DEV said"there is no need for it right now" so why is it going to be on *map name here*([my question]only works for certain maps)

off topic questions: when will HAMAS enter, and what happened to Muttrah City v@?
------------------------------------
Harrier GR7 v1(0.3 i think it was in 0.3, didnt play 0.3 but i think it was still in 0.3)
*what were its "weapons issues"?
*could they have been fixed rather then starving us of this beauitiful aircraft?
*did its LGBs work by tracking the target like the LGMs do(F-15,SU34,SU30) do in vanilla? or were they just dressed up DBs(dumb boms not dead bodies)

"There is no such thing as WAR-FAIR" -me
[=TC=]nuetron is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:20 PM   #2
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

wtf? never seen such a messed up post before, almost like your wrighting in code with all the *([ stuff...

anyways it is the GR9, you could have just put it into google quickly here let me try, "RAF Harrier GR9" and I get these results: RAF Harrier GR9 - Google Search

and oh look, 2nd link down what do I see? RAF - Harrier GR9/9A

do your home work next time, it takes 2secs to type into google and have a look around.

for your other questions no dev will awanser them, just wait till its released or we release the info in a news update.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:34 PM   #3
[=TC=]nuetron

([]) is when, well you know what (parenthesis) are for right? well the [brackets] are for a small set of () inside of the ()s

I didnt think a whole buncha devs would decend on this thread and answer all my questions, i just wanted to wait for some rumors and hear-say.......hey when you love the Harrier as much as I do and its comming back to the greatest mod ever........you get what info you can on its arrival.
also, for the old version, i wanted older players to answer my questions or maybe devs(now i hope old players are reading this)

http://www.battlefield2142.nl/conten...7122005/h1.jpg
http://www.battlefield-1942.net/imag...rrier_av8b.jpg
what were these,they look as good as the current version, my compliments to the chef!

Old 01-22-2008, 06:37 PM   #4
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

I could understand the post, I just didn't see any need for it

the old Harrier GR7 model may have looked good in that SS but really wasn't that grate. the new version is a hevily modified version of that model to add a hell of alot more detail as well as the visible modifications from the GR7 to GR9.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:37 PM   #5
MarineSeaknight

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Rhino View Post
wtf? never seen such a messed up post before, almost like your wrighting in code with all the *([ stuff...
  • Might
  • I
  • Suggest
  • Listing
  • Things
  • This?

[ list]
[*]Text
[/ list]

(I left some empty spaces between the code in the last one so you will know what to type in.)

PR Testing Team: Serious Business

Waiting for Reapar to become a DEV before I can quote him.
MarineSeaknight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:39 PM   #6
BloodBane611
Supporting Member

lulz seaknight. That would be too easy.

And I thoroughly recommend google before you post anything. Too many posts around here easily solved with google/search.

[R-CON]creepin - "because on the internet 0=1"

BloodBane611 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 06:43 PM   #7
[=TC=]nuetron

although mine isnt, 1 part was

so for anybody else, what about the old harrier and its "weapons issues", did the LGBs work
and what about Muttrah City???

Last edited by [=TC=]nuetron; 01-22-2008 at 06:51 PM..
Old 01-22-2008, 08:50 PM   #8
MarineSeaknight

My old teacher back in middle school said Alex, you ask WAY too many questions. She redirected me to SEARCH for my answer instead. You know, there's a lot of ways one can SEARCH for the answer. Back then, I had to SEARCH through dictionary and encyclopedia for my answers. Now, we have this nify little button called SEARCH, but that would make it too easy, wouldn't it?

I'm unsure whether the LGBs worked on the old Harrier. There's been alot of threads asking about Muttrah as well. Maybe now would be a nify time to read what I said above to see if a clue is hidden; careful though, it's quite challenging.

PR Testing Team: Serious Business

Waiting for Reapar to become a DEV before I can quote him.
MarineSeaknight is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:06 PM   #9
mrmong
Banned

i just want to know if the PR harrier can VTOL
mrmong is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:22 PM   #10
[=TC=]nuetron

well, that didnt help at all, but i already tried the "SEARCH"
this new thing that i deffenitly didnt try before, because my brain is so much smaller than yours.

hey, quick thought.... you ever tried to "SEARCH" for muttrah city? I found a bunch of nothing, and one thread about "Who misses Muttrah" but there was nothing about where,how, or when Muttrah will return. follow your own advice fore-hand and make sure its still relevant, o and dont go searching for 20 minuste, finally find a 18 week old thread and give a link saying here it is, dirka dirka! because i searched and found nothing.

anyways, vets of PR(0.3 on) was the Harrier in 0.3, did the LGB guide?
and anybody.......any word on Muttrah???

Tags
gr7, gr9, harrier, questionsabout