project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
25 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

View Poll Results: Most stressful or demanding Role
Squad Leader 705 43.09%
Squad Member 39 2.38%
Commander 144 8.80%
Armour Gunner 56 3.42%
Armour Driver 66 4.03%
Heli Pilot 295 18.03%
Heli Gunner 23 1.41%
Jet Pilot 121 7.40%
Soft Skinned Vehicle Driver 11 0.67%
Soft Skinned Vehicle Gunner 20 1.22%
Smacktard 23 1.41%
n00b 95 5.81%
Insurgent Motorbike rider 24 1.47%
Logistic truck driver 0 0%
Irish 14 0.86%
Voters: 1636. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2008, 11:14 AM   #31
LtSoucy
Supporting Member

SL and here is the reason why.

You may be doing a great job but everyone has a different idea at what you should o. But with 5 guys following your lead and everything its alot harder.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reality Gaming - Making Games Reality

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

LtSoucy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 11:25 AM   #32
Heskey
PR Server License Moderator

Being a squad member in general can be quite annoying. You're doing your hardest with your squad, to open your map and find THIS:

GO GO BLUE MOB!

I swear, watching the blue army play PR is like watching kids play football; even the goalies are chasing after the god damn ball.

(Signature by
)
Heskey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:36 PM   #33
arjan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heskey View Post
By popular neccessity; I would say Squadleading and For me, being a Transport Heli Pilot is the most stressful job:

you have to tell people to stop firing the guns, And most of that has to be done via typing, whilst trying not to crash.

God save all you fellow pilots
just tell them when you take off, to not ring the guns, and let them know youre the only one with chute, if they doit again, you just bail, and let them see how a chute works that they dont have,, do it almost all the time (A) (kidding afcoure)

Ingame name: [TP]A.Behr
arjan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:39 PM   #34
Heskey
PR Server License Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjan View Post
just tell them when you take off, to not ring the guns, and let them know youre the only one with chute, if they doit again, you just bail, and let them see how a chute works that they dont have,, do it almost all the time (A) (kidding afcoure)
Fraid that causes me to lose my chopper for 10 mins; and on our [T&T] servers that'd come under wasting assets

(Signature by
)
Heskey is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:47 PM   #35
Alex6714

Quote:
Fraid that causes me to lose my chopper for 10 mins; and on our [T&T] servers that'd come under wasting assets
If transport, it is 5 iirc.

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Alex6714 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:49 PM   #36
AnRK
Supporting Member

Quote:
Being a squad member in general can be quite annoying. You're doing your hardest with your squad, to open your map and find THIS:

GO GO BLUE MOB!

I swear, watching the blue army play PR is like watching kids play football; even the goalies are chasing after the god damn ball.
Hahahah, yeah it happens alot, noones ever seems to flank, and if you even think about going to a flag you can't capture yet to secure it for when it's ready in a bout 60 seconds you'll get some guy telling you to "Gt bk n00b U cnt cap thatz yet!". Then if you do do something dramatic and it works then the blue army follows you and renders your being there useless.

Squad leader/Squad member for me squad leader has the edge though, while it's awesome when you get a good squad, when I don't it's mostly cos I created one cos all the others weren't any good. As a squad member you can leave at any point and find other squads else.
AnRK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 12:52 PM   #37
gazzthompson

squad leader, and heli pilot.

for both i really dont want to let my/every one elses squad down.

gazzthompson is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:03 PM   #38
Alex6714

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzthompson View Post
squad leader, and heli pilot.

for both i really dont want to let my/every one elses squad down.
I agree with this, and would add commander. Also tank driving/gunning. Heli pilot a bit less so, as I enjoy it most and am getting more confident.

"Today's forecast calls for 30mm HE rain with a slight chance of hellfires"

"oh, they're fire and forget all right...they're fired then they forget where the target is"
Alex6714 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 01:14 PM   #39
Poi_Medic

Being a Medic is hard role now. Not only does it take a while to heal someone, but when you have wounded players that require the shock paddel, its really hard to find them even when they are close. The heading map should show where they last fell to make it much easier.

Playing Since PR.3
Poi_Medic is offline Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2008, 02:10 PM   #40
Bowskill

Driver of any kind for me, no one else seems to want to drive transport vehicles/APCs when I'm around so I always end up having to, that would be fine if I remembered to look for AT mines!

Bowskill is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
role, stressful