project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2007, 03:09 PM   #11
SNIPERxWOLFxGB

Send a message via MSN to SNIPERxWOLFxGB

nice info!
SNIPERxWOLFxGB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:15 PM   #12
Viper5

Not sure where they got some of the info from, specifically the things regarding "Tactical Gamer leading the way" and "Operation barracuda"
Viper5 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:54 PM   #13
ConscriptVirus

no hud? someone explain!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"These things we do that others may live"
ConscriptVirus is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #14
smuggly517

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]Viper5 View Post
Not sure where they got some of the info from, specifically the things regarding "Tactical Gamer leading the way" and "Operation barracuda"
what about operation barracuda
smuggly517 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:01 PM   #15
Nickbond592
Retired PR Developer

operation barracuda is Sh*t hot, Dr Rank has been working overtime on it and its amazing.

I cant wait

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Smeg: Fuzz commands a lot and promotes good teamwork, db flips vehicles, Bosco is an all-round nub, Outlawz is an SP whore, Nickbond is a friggin ninja and Rhino gets kicked for being a n00b.
Nickbond592 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:12 PM   #16
Top_Cat_AxJnAt

and will NOT be in 0.7

this is just a guess based on comments made in the 0.7 input thread by a DEV but becuase many comments made in that thread do not fit with the recent release information, one cannot be sure that Op Bara. WILL NOT be in 0.7!

However one can say with a greater degree of CERTAINTY that Fools Road, Op Archer and Big chinese map (got to learn to spell that one) WILL BE IN 0.7
Top_Cat_AxJnAt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:29 PM   #17
GR34

Cool info. But I hate the Idea of Rifleman with Iron sights! Maby for the US army faction Rifleman Iron can get an Aim point?

In game name Joshey

GR34 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:33 PM   #18
Rico
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConscriptVirus View Post
no hud? someone explain!

The HUD clutter has been reduced. I can't go into much detail now but all will be revealed soon enough.

Rico is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:36 PM   #19
markonymous

sound kinda unreal having riflemen without ammo with ACOGs and riflemen with ammo with ironsights. Why would an army do that? the acog is so heavy he cant carry the extra ammo i mean god... sound like a shitty compromise, like if the kit is to good make it into two crappy versions and youre done.
markonymous is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2007, 04:40 PM   #20
ConscriptVirus

probably for balance reasons. like if i were to choose one of two guns (m16 w/ acog and m16 with iron sights) id choose the M16 w/ Acog. and if everyone were like me, we'd have no one with ironsights. but those who like bags of ammo, will choose the one with iron sights.

btw Rico, you were founder of TotalBF2? i thought that was Gamewizard or something.

"These things we do that others may live"
ConscriptVirus is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
details, tacticalgamercom