project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
26 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2007, 12:24 PM   #1
Doom721

Talking DVB (Devil's Brigade) - The place to be!

( I searched devil and dvb on all forum sections but was unable to find you on the playable server forum list )

I'd like to thank DVB for their hands-off approach to administrating their server, rarely do I see anyone "bunnyhop" or "prone dive" of course some tactics lead to base rape ( suppressing the enemy I say at main like sometimes on pheonix @ farm )

The only times I see you guys take action are when someone has a chunk of negative score or is blatantly teamkilling

Along with the great ping, comes your own squads of DVB ownage running around

I'm sure the strktm guys and danthemanbuddy are big fans too, as we usually hop onto your server when its populated!

Kudos and keep up the good work!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

"FAIL" - Right after you drive on the grass in Gran Turismo 4
Playing PR since Halo dropping spec ops and SL spawn
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
( .3
)
Proud Member of the ~6 player PR clan StrkTm
Doom721 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:38 PM   #2
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Too bad my ping is too high there :P

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:55 PM   #3
fuzzhead
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

yeap, always been a quality server right from the beginning, these guys have been around a loooong time!
fuzzhead is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 12:58 PM   #4
Brummy

Send a message via MSN to Brummy

Unfortunately this server gives me really high ping, so I'll have to stay with our T&T, Thors, etc.

|
Brummy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:10 PM   #5
hx.bjoffe
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doom721 View Post
Along with the great ping[...]
Yeah, right...

I manage the US servers, as long as i dont have to engage over distance.
Good group, good server.
hx.bjoffe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:48 PM   #6
Doom721

Great ping from the states I get about 30
There might be something in the way of the connection to europe... eh maybe a large lake or something causing latency

"FAIL" - Right after you drive on the grass in Gran Turismo 4
Playing PR since Halo dropping spec ops and SL spawn
( .3
)
Proud Member of the ~6 player PR clan StrkTm
Doom721 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 01:55 PM   #7
hx.bjoffe
Supporting Member

Actually, i see you wrote you experience more problems with lag 'cross the Atlantic then before. And i agree, i've always gotten 100-180 ping of eg. DVB and TG and no problem. Same ping still, but laggy as shite.
Water's getting cold, maybe.
hx.bjoffe is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 02:44 PM   #8
danthemanbuddy
Banned

Very great quality server that fills up quickly. Probably the best fights on PR happen here .

As a matter of fact ill hop on right now

Feel free to join up and see a great squad do its work.
danthemanbuddy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 03:15 PM   #9
[DVB] Avalon.ca

Thanks for the kind words fellas. like everybody eles in the comunity we just want to have fun with this game. and with out the mature players of PR, we would have just another bunny hoppin server.

hope you guys enjoy.

Av.

[DVB] Avalon.ca is offline Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2007, 06:45 PM   #10
Sgt_carbonero
Supporting Member

is this the same server that has the mode where in basrah the map is constrained sa there is no airport and you cant cap the vcp, so all the action is in the city?

god, i love that... what a great method for that map, no vcp cappage/defense all the time....
Sgt_carbonero is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
brigade, devil, dvb, place