project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-30-2007, 07:04 AM   #31
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

Hm, maybe MEC should keep their spec ops under the name "Pointman", gain body armour and two frags or maybe a flash? I like that carbine.

Perhaps we could keep that for crewmen instead.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:10 AM   #32
youm0nt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jonny View Post
Replaced by another rifleman? Really? I heard it was just being removed.

Its a shame the spec ops is being removed from the USMC, it was fun taking a whole squad of them out with only one shot each with the G3A3.
Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Jaymz View Post
It's not getting removed. Most likely will be limited.

(o,o)
|)__)

-"-"-
O RLY?
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:29 AM   #33
[R-DEV]Spec
Lead Forum Moderator

And if its limited, there will be no more armor problem.
[R-DEV]Spec is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:45 AM   #34
Hotrod525

Send a message via MSN to Hotrod525

if Spec Ops become a resquestable kit can you add him silenced M4 ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Hotrod525 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 10:57 AM   #35
Waaah_Wah
Banned

Yeah if its gonna become limited the class needs a small boost
Waaah_Wah is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:00 PM   #36
pasfreak

are crewman kits getting carbines?

l22 and the qbz thing and m4?

*PAS*
"You can't expect to have the DEVS make everything idiot proof....(though that is an arguable point due to the generous number of said idiots that do play the game)."

"next time I catch you in the bushes outside my place, I'm skipping the 911 call and going straight to 1911."
-unknown youtuber
pasfreak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:13 PM   #37
Morgan

Ooooh silenced M4. Good plan that man

Morgan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:19 PM   #38
Fearosius

Send a message via MSN to Fearosius

For the USMC/ARMY make a CQ-Rifleman kit, Give it everything the rifleman has, except replace the M16 with an M4.

Thats my $0.02.

"Nothing is more confused than to be ordered into a war to die or to be maimed for life without the faintest idea of what's going on." - Hanoi Hannah
Fearosius is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 12:19 PM   #39
SGT.JOKER

Send a message via AIM to SGT.JOKER

Quote:
Originally Posted by Expendable Grunt View Post
Hm, maybe MEC should keep their spec ops under the name "Pointman", gain body armour and two frags or maybe a flash? I like that carbine.

Perhaps we could keep that for crewmen instead.
I 2nd this, but wouldnt we see a few to many assault looking soldiers running around with M4s? or would the rifle be changed to another?
Other then the fact it might be over used I dont see to much of a problem with this.

SGT.JOKER>FTW<(Fight To Win) In Game
Just getting back in the game

Riflemen, SAW Gunner, Grenaider.

SGT.JOKER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2007, 02:51 PM   #40
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGT.JOKER View Post
I 2nd this, but wouldnt we see a few to many assault looking soldiers running around with M4s? or would the rifle be changed to another?
Other then the fact it might be over used I dont see to much of a problem with this.
It would make MEC different.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
forces, kit, special