project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
21 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-02-2007, 06:26 AM   #31
SNIPERxWOLFxGB

Send a message via MSN to SNIPERxWOLFxGB

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]Katarn View Post
IIRC we can't get in contact with him. And we don't really know the state of his models.
That sucks !!!

So the
AS90
CVR(t) FV-104
CVR(t) FV-107
CVR(t) FV-102
CVR(t) Sabre (i was looking for word to this tank the most )
CVR(t) FV-103
they cannot be used ???

but the
GR-7 Harrier
Tornado
AH7 Lynx Helicopter
can be used???
SNIPERxWOLFxGB is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:35 AM   #32
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SNIPERxWOLFxGB View Post
but the
GR-7 Harrier
Tornado
AH7 Lynx Helicopter
can be used???
ehhh no, dont think any of them can be used apart from maybe the lynx if we can find the model.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:37 AM   #33
LtSoucy
Supporting Member

Rhino made me sad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reality Gaming - Making Games Reality

LtSoucy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 06:42 AM   #34
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtSoucy View Post
Rhino made me sad.
put it this way, basically every asset that looks good in the mod we have remade cos the old ones where not upto standard. ie, the SA80s (apart from the LSW, that was an old model and u can see the difference in quality), the land rover, etc etc.

[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:28 AM   #35
Clypp

Send a message via AIM to Clypp Send a message via MSN to Clypp

What kind of quality are you referring to? I have not seen any quality standards since I started my models.
Clypp is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 11:43 AM   #36
KP
Retired Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZaZZo View Post
0.o I could read what you wrote!

True, don't rush anything.

Also, about the gimpy. Are you guys thinking of a way to make it a handheld gun? I had some ideas, but KP and I saw several flaws in it.
IIRC, it's impossible to have free link on the player. I believe that was the conclusion we came to.

However (yes, it's Wikipedia):

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wikipedia article on L7
L7A2 - L7A1 variant; improved feed mechanism and provision for 50 round belt-box
So it might be possible, although you'd have only 50 rounds...

More guns and bullets make bad guys go away faster,
which in turn makes everyone in the area safer.

-Paul Howe
KP is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 04:33 PM   #37
[=TC=]nuetron

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]e-Gor View Post
Correct. Have a cookie.

Harrier will turn up at some point. Currently there aren't any maps that we'd want to put it on, anyway.
What about Basra??? surley they need a ground attack aircraft?
they servers dont have the Apaches, and surley an occuping force wouldnt have only transport. Thats like havin instead of any aromor, just those big-armored cars........wothout the 50. on top, just 8-10 non-armed armored cars. They need a Ground attack aircraft in Basra, when the Harrier is perfected, Basra should be the first to get it.

"There is no such thing as WAR-FAIR" -me
[=TC=]nuetron is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2007, 05:10 PM   #38
Kahuna

Funny, it was seeing those first pictures of the harrier in the air that first got me downloading PR, then as soon as I experienced PR gameplay, I forgot all about the harrier.
Forgot all about that till just then =)
Kahuna is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 07:31 PM   #39
Gyberg

So we shouldn't expect so see the Lynx ingame anytime soon? I think a smaller and more agile chopper is badly needed for the brit faction... Anyways keep up the good work!

Anthony Lloyd, himself a former soldier in the British army and a Northern Ireland and Gulf War veteran:
"The men inside (the APC) might have been UN but they were playing by a completely different set of rules. They were Swedes; in terms of individual intelligence, integrity and single-mindedness I was to find them among the most impressive soldiers I had ever encountered. In Vares their moment had come."
Gyberg is offline Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2007, 10:33 PM   #40
Masaq
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to Masaq

Quote:
Originally Posted by [=TC=]nuetron View Post
What about Basra??? surley they need a ground attack aircraft?
they servers dont have the Apaches, and surley an occuping force wouldnt have only transport. Thats like havin instead of any aromor, just those big-armored cars........wothout the 50. on top, just 8-10 non-armed armored cars. They need a Ground attack aircraft in Basra, when the Harrier is perfected, Basra should be the first to get it.
Fighting a civil uprising/insurgency in the way you do on Basrah is simply unlikely with a Harrier. At most, a small observation chopper would be a good addition to the map, but that's about it. It certainly doesn't need the A-10, AV-8 or AH-64 adding.

"That's how it starts, Mas, with that warm happy feeling inside. Pretty soon you're rocking in the corner, a full grown dog addict, wondering where your next St Bernand is coming from..." - IAJTHOMAS
"Did they say what he's angry about?" asked Annette Mitchell, 77, of the district, stranded after seeing a double feature of "Piranha 3D" and "The Last Exorcism." -

Masaq is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
happened, harrier