project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-28-2007, 12:18 PM   #31
JohnnyPissoff

Just went back and re-read a few posts and something you wrote got me thinking.

Quote:
Also, I have a G-Force video card that I got about a year and a half ago... do you really advise me to update to a little something more expensive and perhaps better quality like a Radeon and whatnot??
You never actually mentioned how vBF2 runs on your machine, or if in fact you've ever even loaded BF2. I'm starting to fall into the it's a warez version camp. Even though I loath EA/Dice, I do support game development and your childish rants in place of a more humble approach to seeking help just seems a bit odd to me, beginning with the heading of this thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JohnnyPissoff is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:36 PM   #32
ZZEZ
Retired PR Developer

Out of curiosity, any of you are using/used a crack for battlefield2?I'm getting sick of inserting my CD each time I want to play.
ZZEZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:46 PM   #33
SiN|ScarFace

Use a virtual drive and you don't need the cd.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
SiN|ScarFace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 12:50 PM   #34
ZZEZ
Retired PR Developer

Umm, how do I make a CD-Image then?I have free harddisk space thats not a concern.
ZZEZ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 02:51 PM   #35
[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Send a message via AIM to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via MSN to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]OkitaMakoto

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deflex View Post
Yo maz in the UK dude I WOULD LOVE TO TRY YOUR SERVER!!!

What's the IP??
look at his sig.

Quote:
Out of curiosity, any of you are using/used a crack for battlefield2?I'm getting sick of inserting my CD each time I want to play.
Easy fix, just dont play more games than CD drives you have available. I have two drives and mainly only ever play PR and ArmA(although rarely ArmA as I never find a good server, and SP cant compete with PR online)

ONLY PLAY PR!!! Thats my advice, feel free to ignore.

"[An intelligence officer is] an instrument of his country, an observer and reporter of information."

[R-DEV]OkitaMakoto is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 05:09 PM   #36
JohnnyPissoff

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkitaMakoto View Post
look at his sig.

Easy fix, just dont play more games than CD drives you have available. I have two drives and mainly only ever play PR and ArmA(although rarely ArmA as I never find a good server, and SP cant compete with PR online)

ONLY PLAY PR!!! Thats my advice, feel free to ignore.
That's my fix. My BF2 disk resides in my one and only drive.

JohnnyPissoff is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 05:18 PM   #37
SiN|ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZZEZ View Post
Umm, how do I make a CD-Image then?I have free harddisk space thats not a concern.
Use pretty much any CD burning software like Alcohol or Roxio and make an image of the BF2 cd, then mount that image on a virtual drive.

SiN|ScarFace is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 05:22 PM   #38
.:iGi:. Eggenberg4Ever
Supporting Member

You only need to copy the first 5 Megs or so of the image you're making as these have the boot info on them.
Then mount the image on Daemon Tools.... works fine.

What's French for deja vu?
.:iGi:. Eggenberg4Ever is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:28 PM   #39
Deflex

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmedDrunk&Angry View Post

Also on one of my last posts someone told me the more recent version for pr is v0.609 which I don't see advertised on this site but I imagine it's the same as v0.6.

That may be your problem right there. Double check and make sure you are running .609.
Tactical Gamer's IP: 64.34.161.157 port 16567

If the server has 62/64 players showing you will get a message that says you were kicked, ignore it and keep trying to get in.
That is THE Project Reality server and is, ot the best of my knowledge, never empty.

Good Luck
Thanks man, right now I'm away so I won't be able to play PR until this weekend!!

So, yeah I'll give your idea a shot and be looking forward to joining your server this FRIDAY!!!! YAY!

AT LAST!!!!!!!!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny.

COPY BUNNY INTO YOUR SIGNATURE TO HELP HIM CONTINUE HIS QUEST TOWARD WORLD DOMINATION!!!
Deflex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 09:32 PM   #40
Deflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.P.C-[Reality]- View Post
ok Mr. deflex answer my question.
are you using some sort of crack file so that you dont nee to insert your bf2 CD or DVD?! or you insert your bf2 cd/dvd every time you want to play?!
Hey MR. S.P.C. I'll answer your question...

Yeah, that's an easy one... I always put in my BF2 Vanilla CD in before I play...

If I don't a message pops up saying I need to "please insert the disk into the CD drive and click ok" or something so yeah, there you go!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny.

COPY BUNNY INTO YOUR SIGNATURE TO HELP HIM CONTINUE HIS QUEST TOWARD WORLD DOMINATION!!!
Deflex is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
helping