project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
15 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-27-2007, 07:47 PM   #11
Paladin-X
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to Paladin-X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deflex View Post
Yo maz in the UK dude I WOULD LOVE TO TRY YOUR SERVER!!!

What's the IP??
Look at his signature.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by Paladin-X; 08-27-2007 at 09:06 PM..
Old 08-27-2007, 08:42 PM   #12
Deflex

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnnyPissoff View Post
I think I know the problem, or I hope I do as I'm very empathetic to your delima. Did you by some chance, download the server files instead of the client?
Well I want to say thanks that you care so much about my problem which is driving me insane! But you really think that I downloaded the server files?? I mean to me I imagine that you wouldn't even be able to start the game without the client files plus I downloaded PR from this site: www.realitymod.com under the files tab which by the way is the only download available in that section so I'm pretty sure I have the client.

THANKS FOR YOUR CONCERN!!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny.

COPY BUNNY INTO YOUR SIGNATURE TO HELP HIM CONTINUE HIS QUEST TOWARD WORLD DOMINATION!!!
Last edited by Deflex; 08-29-2007 at 06:50 PM..
Old 08-27-2007, 08:44 PM   #13
Deflex

Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by *spacecadett* View Post
i was about to suggest that have you tired manually connecting to servers? although it might be a bitch writing down all those ip's and port's.
Oh, come on! Just one IP address and port is all I need to test this...

*** AND DON'T GIVE ME A CRAPPY SERVER THAT NOBODY PLAYS ON!!! lol!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny.

COPY BUNNY INTO YOUR SIGNATURE TO HELP HIM CONTINUE HIS QUEST TOWARD WORLD DOMINATION!!!
Deflex is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 08:49 PM   #14
Deflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-X View Post
Look at his ginature.
lol, ginature = signature... got it!

yeah thanks for pointing it out to me!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny.

Old 08-27-2007, 09:13 PM   #15
MrD
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to MrD

you talk about downloading and installing vanilla? Could that perhaps be your problem? that your warez version of the game cannot connect to EA's servers and so drops to desktop? (or you didn't crack it right)
MrD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:27 PM   #16
Deflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-PUB]MrD View Post
you talk about downloading and installing vanilla? Could that perhaps be your problem? that your warez version of the game cannot connect to EA's servers and so drops to desktop? (or you didn't crack it right)
Sorry MrD I didn't understand a word you just typed... lol no offense but I'm not familliar with "warez version" or what I didn't "crack right" I mean come on! I've tried everything I'm really getting frusterated with this! For everyone's sake! If your going to speak english,

"SPEAK ENGLISH!!!" lol

you have helped me fix so many problems in the past so don't take it personally... Your like everybody's hero...

oh and I never said it dropped to desktop... That was months ago and thanks to you it doesn't do that anymore!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny.

Old 08-27-2007, 09:32 PM   #17
MrD
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to MrD

Ah, okay then.

Via google and some carefully crafted questions and a few hours of reading you can teach yourself not only how to build pc's from parts out of boxes but also install your OS, software you need, how to maintain hardware and software installations to get the most out of your gaming! I'd hate to try playing PR online regularly and not know what I do from putting the hours in!
MrD is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2007, 09:40 PM   #18
Deflex

WOW!

The first thing I asked myself was... do I even have the time to sit down and do that and when I do get the chance... well, I'd rather be sitting down playing PR but okay I'll take your word for it and mabye try to do that... after all I think it would be so totally amazing to be able to fix anything no matter what and have it be the easiest thing in the world but I bet everything I read is going to definently be like reading some weird foreign language... lol

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < ) This is Bunny.

Old 08-28-2007, 01:40 AM   #19
ArmedDrunk&Angry
Banned

Also on one of my last posts someone told me the more recent version for pr is v0.609 which I don't see advertised on this site but I imagine it's the same as v0.6.

That may be your problem right there. Double check and make sure you are running .609.
Tactical Gamer's IP: 64.34.161.157 port 16567

If the server has 62/64 players showing you will get a message that says you were kicked, ignore it and keep trying to get in.
That is THE Project Reality server and is, ot the best of my knowledge, never empty.

Good Luck
ArmedDrunk&Angry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2007, 02:48 AM   #20
Wasteland

AD&A, supporting TG? Weird....

Originally Posted by: ArmedDrunk&Angry
we don't live in your fantastical world where you are the super hero sent to release us all from the bondage of ignorance
Originally Posted by: [R-MOD]dunehunter
don't mess with wasteland, a scary guy will drag you into an alleyway and rape you with a baseballbat
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
helping