project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
02 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2007, 09:14 AM   #11
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz View Post
Got OGT, which kinda sucks lately for me. Somehow, I always end up on PLA and with the worst team ever.
why dose no one like playing on the PLA I will never know.. on OGT they do in fact have the upper hand in more ways than one too... also you cant use the excuse of sucky weapons any more since they have the QBZ...

also i call craig by his r/l name as its hard to call some one by there forum name when you have met them in r/l

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 09:20 AM   #12
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

No one likes to defend, thats why.

They cap South Bridge and start a chicken run spree across the map to reach North Bridge, while a GB squad walks past and caps it.
Then they go into ultra super chicken run mode and finally regroup in attempt to recapture Train and Trenches and fail.

EDIT: Proof
Note the squad 3, that went all the way aross the map, then went out of boundary near GB main and died, then respawned back at our main. Meanwhile we desperately needed help recapping South Bunker.
And the SL replied with ':P' and 'lol' everytime someone started yelling at them to return. Swear, I'd do something [inserttortureofchoicehere] to that guy.

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:30 AM   #13
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

It is possible to loose the map if you have a stupid team yes, or if the other team is just better than you. But from a map layout perspective the PLA have the upper hand, 2 evenly matched teams on this map and you will most of the time get a stalemate at the bridge, till you get a brake though which will depend on the players again. Tested OGT exstencivly and I know its well blanced from everything I've seen on it

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:38 AM   #14
El_Vikingo

I loved this map!

If you are reading this dont stop, cause if you do, I'll kick you in the balls.
El_Vikingo is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:41 AM   #15
swiftdraw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlawz View Post
No one likes to defend, thats why.
Given the choice, I prefer defending a position vs. assaulting. Easier to get the drop with fewer casualties on the enemy from a well prepared position than being continuously on the move. Unfortunately, my squad mates and most of my team usually do not share my sentiment on the matter and sitting on your arse at the flag isn't always productive.

Personally I miss Mao Valley, probably the best map for support gun use I've played. A highly automatic weapon was all kinds of useful in those CQB conditions. Dis-liked the nade spam at choke points though.
swiftdraw is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:43 AM   #16
Eddiereyes909
Retired Forum Moderator

Send a message via AIM to Eddiereyes909 Send a message via MSN to Eddiereyes909

Operation Compton FTW

"You know we've had to imagine the war here, and we have imagined that it was being fought by aging men like ourselves. We had forgotten that wars were fought by babies. When I saw those freshly shaved faces, it was a shock "My God, my God?" I said to myself. "It's the Children's Crusade."- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughter House Five
Eddiereyes909 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 11:45 AM   #17
youm0nt

A few days ago, on OGT, we had the fastest round ever. I was on British and after capping south side of bridge, everyone was sneaking to the trenches and then some squads went to train and then finally the last flag. As soon as I went into the server, British pretty much had all the flags down. Some people said they didn't even fire a shot, didn't get shot at or even die... It probably lasted for about 10, 15 minutes...

(o,o)
|)__)

-"-"-
O RLY?
youm0nt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:01 PM   #18
Expendable Grunt

Send a message via ICQ to Expendable Grunt Send a message via AIM to Expendable Grunt Send a message via MSN to Expendable Grunt Send a message via Yahoo to Expendable Grunt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eddiereyes909 View Post
Operation Compton FTW
Don't remember that one...hm.

I miss OGM and Steel Thunder.

Former [DM] captain.

The fact that people are poor or discriminated against doesn't necessarily endow them with any special qualities of justice, nobility, charity or compassion. - Saul Alinsky
Expendable Grunt is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:05 PM   #19
hall0

Send a message via ICQ to hall0 Send a message via MSN to hall0

Yeah Steel Thunder was great had allways my fun there. Mao was also good because of this high grass.
hall0 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2007, 12:17 PM   #20
The 13th Raptor

I never liked Mao, too many "The hidden rifle(tm)" deaths, along with death by spam.

Also known as [WOLF]SilentWindOfDoom
The 13th Raptor is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
maps, miss