project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Sep 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-16-2007, 09:04 PM   #1
agentscar

Send a message via Yahoo to agentscar Send a message via Skype™ to agentscar
Default Project Reality V0.6 Release.

I downloaded PR v0.6 as soon as i could,checked the website everyday,lol.But i instaleed it,and got to the server list and found that most servers are still running v0.5,and that leaves the Amazingly awesome new Al Basrah almost empty,compared to the usual 54/54 server pop. on v0.5.I'm wondering when most of the servers will be up to date,cuz v0.6 is kinda broing with not many people to play it.And the Apache won't spawn on Basrah.PR,you gies think you could make a little window,like the one that says "Download Highway Tampa Now!" come up at beginning of PR,and make it advertise that PR V0.6 is out now,to make people more aware.Or is it not possible.?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

agentscar is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:06 PM   #2
LekyIRL

Send a message via MSN to LekyIRL

I think it'll be a few days before the servers start to update to 0.6

[R-MOD]Dunehunter-Freedom? This...is...The PR Forum! *kicks LekyIRL down the well on Basrah*
LekyIRL is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2007, 09:18 PM   #3
[R-DEV]TheRealFritz
Server Administrator
Supporting Member

Actually, if you look at:
http://game-monitor.com/search.php?r...ant&ruleval=pr

You'll see that the busy servers at the top are running 0.6

Basically, look for servers with 0.6 in their name.

[R-DEV]TheRealFritz is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 02:35 AM   #4
OldSchoolSoldier

iGi server always has a few slots free at the moment Be sure to check it around 6-7PM BST every evening
OldSchoolSoldier is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 04:39 PM   #5
agentscar

Default Yea.....

Today,I found lots of servers,so choosing a server to play on is no prob. now,but me and many others i've played with are wondering what's up with the apache never spawning on Basrah,i was in a full server,and the thing never came,and yes,i was in there for more than 10min.Does the team/commander have to do something to get it to spawn?

Old 07-17-2007, 04:43 PM   #6
Spearhead
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via ICQ to Spearhead Send a message via MSN to Spearhead

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentscar
Today,I found lots of servers,so choosing a server to play on is no prob. now,but me and many others i've played with are wondering what's up with the apache never spawning on Basrah,i was in a full server,and the thing never came,and yes,i was in there for more than 10min.Does the team/commander have to do something to get it to spawn?
Apache is not on Basrah in 0.6 (Don't ask me where it is I just know where it isn't )

EDIT: I personally think it is good that way since the apache will be a major advantage for the brits since it can be used very effectively for spotting AND destroying quite a lot of the dumps.

Last edited by Spearhead; 07-17-2007 at 04:52 PM..
Old 07-17-2007, 04:45 PM   #7
ArmedDrunk&Angry
Banned

Thumbs up

Dancing in glee at the projected disappointment of helo whores !!!!

ArmedDrunk&Angry is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:49 PM   #8
Fracsid

The apache was easily exploitable by the insurgents...

Civilian: "Hey! You! Stand in front of me and shoot that chopper with your [low caliber gun here] to piss them off."

*UK team loses 10+ tickets for killing the insurgent and any civilians around him, insurgent team loses 2-3 at most*

Fracsid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 05:50 PM   #9
Fracsid

The apache was easily exploitable by the insurgents...

Civilian: "Hey! You! Stand in front of me and shoot that chopper with your [low caliber gun here] to piss them off."

*UK team loses 10+ tickets for killing the insurgent and any civilians around him, insurgent team loses 2-3 at most*

Fracsid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2007, 07:23 PM   #10
agentscar

Default WHAT!

The apache has to be in PR V0.6 cuz where you download it on here it brags about it,and others have played with it,i hear it's a bug in the game,and i also hear that the server admin. can enable or disable it to spawn

Tags
project, reality, release, v06