project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
23 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2007, 05:18 AM   #21
MadTommy
Supporting Member

I haven’t played xtract on beta 0.6 yet.. but i've heard its a bit buggy and messed up in the beta. Xtract is a great game mode and i really have my figures crossed for the full version of 0.6 and xtract.

Will it be possible or is it now possible to have ASS, Insurgency and xtract on the same server in the same rotation. As that is what i'd like to see.. variance.
MadTommy is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 06:22 AM   #22
Danthesandman

maybe the problem is that Xtraction doesnt get enough acknowledgment. maybe some more hype about it. one of the main problems i find with Xtraction is there isnt enough options or routs. on Al Basrah if they dont go through the city their gonna go through the desert. maybe if they ever make a very large of forrest or city they just give it a random Xtraction point so it will be a little different each time. couldnt be hard. i mean look at PR 0.6

IF CHUCK NORRIS WAS A DEV AND MET THE PR TEAM HE WOULD BE SAYING "IM NOT WORTHY"
Danthesandman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 07:52 AM   #23
Deer
Retired PR Developer

many routes ? well i designed one map for extraction before R-Con, but its a bit unrealistic(and therefore wasnt put into the game), tho it could be fixed. Could remove all unrealistic stuff and edit etc etc. Tho there is loads of bridges, not realistic but thats kinda the point of map, having lots of routes which mostly can be destroyed and/or repaired.

Last edited by Deer; 07-13-2007 at 07:58 AM..
Old 07-13-2007, 11:56 AM   #24
jackal22

that map would be pretty fun i have to admit. i like how there are lots of cps, it makes a change from the usual 5-6

i used to love extraction on bashrah on 0.4 & 0.5 though, as insurgent i used to 9/10 times blow the vip jeep thing and i came up with some sneaky ambushes, also rpged my first black hawk on the map.

problem is the auto default selection is on conquest. maybe if you could get all games to show up under the 1 tab then it would be better.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
jackal22 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 12:15 PM   #25
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackal22
that map would be pretty fun i have to admit. i like how there are lots of cps, it makes a change from the usual 5-6
Meh, Devs wouldnt like it, its too much CPs even for me, and RPs wouldnt really work on that map due the size, would probably be a big light jeep racing map, even if you remove all the unneccesseary CPs..

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2007, 01:02 PM   #26
Deer
Retired PR Developer

Aye many of the flags would be removed for conquest game mode but the map is designed for extraction not for conquest. So that MEC is spawning randomly around the map, they can blow up some bridges to reduce USMC routes to bring the VIP into safe, and USMC can clear some bridge area and repair the bridge. Also USMC would get few helicopters together with humwee/vip car convoy.

That was the idea
Deer is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
extraction, playing