project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
28 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2007, 09:22 AM   #1
BeerHunter
Supporting Member
Default A couple of key bind questions and another n00b's impression.

Played .6 last night for the first time and WoW!! If I were seriously thinking of changing professions , I'd wanna be a pro BF2 PRM player so I could dedicate my life to it.

Damn fine job.

Last night I inherited a squad (ie everyone else left and I became SL by default. Didn't think I was THAT bad they'd want to eave. ). Couple of other players joined and were VERY tolerant and helpful. Was sorry to have to leave when map ended.(note to self: make notations of players you want to play with again).

Couple of things came up I was unsure of and can't find any info.

One : I have the 'V' key bound to com.chanel. This is,from what I understand , the SL's channel for communicating with the Commander.Is this a text only channel or VOIP? If VOIP, is it a toggle (on/off) or a key press. Does it replace your normal VOIP key press button?

Two: Is there a way to get the names of the occupants of a vehicle. They crop up once in a while but is there a way to see on demand?

TTFN.

Another one..can one bind text messages to keys? Tired of typing in "sorry for the TK"
Last edited by BeerHunter; 07-04-2007 at 09:42 AM..
Old 07-04-2007, 09:36 AM   #2
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

1. Its a VOIP channel to the commander, its press button. It doesn't replace the normal VOIP button. Use "v" to talk to the commander and "b" to talk to your squad (standard keys).

2. Switich seats, there might be others, but I can't remember them.

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 09:47 AM   #3
Aljen

2. As Bob Marley already said, try to switch your seat, even to the same you already sit on and you can read names of all vehicle passengers

edit:
Welcome to this wonderful MOD

Truth needs no law to enforce it
Evolution: The realization by the organism that those things inside the white lab coats are pretty damned tasty!
Aljen is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 10:53 AM   #4
bullock

Send a message via MSN to bullock

Another one..can one bind text messages to keys? Tired of typing in "sorry for the TK"

the Q rose has a sorry option in it. but typing it has a personal feel to it and they might respect you more for it and not press the punish button
bullock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2007, 11:38 AM   #5
[R-MOD]Cp
Forum Moderator
Project Reality Beta Tester

AFAIK You cant make macros in BF2, Maybe with a 3rd party software.
but you can get a keyboard with macro keys like the G15 or the G11.
[R-MOD]Cp is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bind, couple, impression, key, n00b, questions