project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 03:58 PM   #1
=UKHC=Neoteknix
Default Feedback needed Pleez - New Tracks for PR!

Further to the "music for Pr - Who makes it" thread,

Here are 2 new tracks i've been working on for you all to listen to, Please if there are any Devs out there Reading this i would love to hear your feedback ! all my tracks are copyright Free and totally original pieces of music.

any feedback is Appreciated and if you feel i could make them better, or you'd rather me attempt to make something a little more different just let me know and i'll try my best to create the things you'd like to use for this brilliant mod!

First up is "death from above" inspired by me getting nailed by a PLA Helicopter hovering up from behind a tree on one of the PR forest Maps ( i think its steel thunder??)

and the second one is "the Sirenz of war" inspired after a long Bloody battle on Al Basrah.

i think this one in particular needs a bit more work to make it blend better, but please do let me know what you guys think !

Free to download - Hope you Peeps like them, Plenty more on thier Way too.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=251416

* Updated Link ! Thanks Tupla *

Cheers

Nick Noteknix
Last edited by =UKHC=Neoteknix; 06-27-2007 at 08:22 PM..
Old 06-27-2007, 04:01 PM   #2
Raniak

Can you upload them somewhere else please ?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Raniak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:08 PM   #3
=UKHC=Neoteknix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raniak
Can you upload them somewhere else please ?
i cant really as i dont know where else i could ? if they are too big to download/stream then i dont mind sending you them via email if you want ?

=UKHC=Neoteknix is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:19 PM   #4
Raniak

Quote:
Originally Posted by =UKHC=Neoteknix
i cant really as i dont know where else i could ? if they are too big to download/stream then i dont mind sending you them via email if you want ?

Sure, to see my email press on the under my post count.

Raniak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 04:23 PM   #5
LekyIRL

Send a message via MSN to LekyIRL

*delete*

[R-MOD]Dunehunter-Freedom? This...is...The PR Forum! *kicks LekyIRL down the well on Basrah*
Last edited by LekyIRL; 01-01-2008 at 11:02 AM..
Old 06-27-2007, 05:00 PM   #6
Xmaster

Nice songs!

All the radio chatter in "Death from above" reminds me the oldschool tracks of the first ghost recon and whatnot.

Sirenz of war is by far my favourite :P More trance-like than Death from above
<3 trance xD
Good work mate!

TacicalGamer Armed Assault Admin
Ingame Name: |TG-1st|Xmaster

Xmaster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 05:11 PM   #7
tupla_s

for people with proplems listening, try this link
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=251416

Sounds pretty cool, liked the 'sirenz of War'

tupla_s is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:00 PM   #8
=UKHC=Neoteknix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xmaster
Nice songs!

All the radio chatter in "Death from above" reminds me the oldschool tracks of the first ghost recon and whatnot.

Sirenz of war is by far my favourite :P More trance-like than Death from above
<3 trance xD
Good work mate!
Thankyou for your kind comments mr Master, Glet you Liked them ! still working on 2 more at the moment, will post within the next few days !

The radio Chatter is from a real Us Cobra helicopter "dust off"

i like the " Get outta there " bit ... hehe

Thanks for your comments so far guys, keep them coming and let me know what you think !

Old 06-27-2007, 07:12 PM   #9
DrBlaps

Both are really nice!

For some reason, the intro to Sirenz of War kind of reminds me of Jilted Generation era Prodigy. I'd love to hear it on PR with the trance beat replaced by a more aggressive breakbeat/bigbeat sound kicking in at the same time as the main hook. At the moment it goes from a foreboding, apprehensive intro straight into a standard Trance build up, and sounds great, but I think it'd sound even better with that earlier foreboding suddenly shattered with a sudden kick in the form of break. That's just my opinion though as I'm more a fan of breakbeat

Death From Above is nice as well, kind of reminds me of late 90's Covenant and other darkwave/EBM stuff. Looking forward to hearing them on PR!
DrBlaps is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:26 PM   #10
=UKHC=Neoteknix

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrBlaps
Both are really nice!

For some reason, the intro to Sirenz of War kind of reminds me of Jilted Generation era Prodigy. I'd love to hear it on PR with the trance beat replaced by a more aggressive breakbeat/bigbeat sound kicking in at the same time as the main hook. At the moment it goes from a foreboding, apprehensive intro straight into a standard Trance build up, and sounds great, but I think it'd sound even better with that earlier foreboding suddenly shattered with a sudden kick in the form of break. That's just my opinion though as I'm more a fan of breakbeat

Death From Above is nice as well, kind of reminds me of late 90's Covenant and other darkwave/EBM stuff. Looking forward to hearing them on PR!
thanks mate its appreciated !

i thought exactly the same with Sirenz - i'm Gonna make it much more atmospheric with your ideas, Will post the updated version when i've had chance to put more work into it tonight

and who knows! if the mods like them * fingers crossed * they might want to use them ! or ... they might not, lol .......... hehe thanks for the comments !

Tags
feedback, needed, pleez, tracks