project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2007, 05:52 AM   #11
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley
PR:BF2 Developer

Well, defense is the key to holding those flags. You need to attack then consolidate. The objective is to put the enemy on the bleed so they burn through their tickets faster. Whats the point in taking a position if you cant hold it?

The key to modernising any weapon is covering them in glue and tossing them in a barrel of M1913 rails until they look "Modern" enough.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Many thanks to [R-DEV]Adriaan for the sig!
[R-DEV]Bob_Marley is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:01 AM   #12
bigmoose332

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellDuke
In response to bigmoose332: the 0.6 will come out soon and you will find yourself wrong about it. Flags win the game. As much as i played the game always ended by one side taking all of the flags. Can't remember the ticket number on 0.5 but on 0.6 it certanly feels a lot more...
If the game ends because the enemy have taken all the flags, then surely you defending would stop this?

Or did I miss something important there :s

Would genuinely like to know, I don't want to fail at .6

Bigmoose

98% of the PR public agree, that I am the sexiest man in this community.
bigmoose332 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:08 AM   #13
Lightninguk

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lightninguk
What to know more then join us now

Operation Reality Tournament

to the players that post from the other tournament
thanks

but i guess you did not read all the post

Lightninguk

you do not think i would post all the stuff we work on do you ,
but thanks anyway "Bob_Marley,"

Train hard and be the best

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[/CENTER]

Last edited by Lightninguk; 06-27-2007 at 06:17 AM..
Old 06-27-2007, 06:13 AM   #14
bigmoose332

Quote:
to the players that post from the other tournament
thanks

but i guess you did not read all the post

Lightninguk

you do not think i would post all the stuff we work on do you ,
but thanks anyway "bigmoose332,Bob_Marley,"
Sorry if i came off a little rude

Just trying to expand my knowledge is all

allow me to say how great it is we now have two opportunities to play like this though. I think I may just sign up for both, or I might leave the op real spot open for others

Bigmoose

98% of the PR public agree, that I am the sexiest man in this community.
bigmoose332 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:19 AM   #15
UK_Force
Retired Developer
Supporting Member

Quote:
play the way project reality was suppose to be play
only can be found in our tournament sick of pub servers looking for the real deal then join us now

Just one point here Lightning uk, please be aware we already have an Official Project Reality Tournament, that play "this way" .......... it is incorrect that "it can ONLY be found in your tournament"

Please be aware of this and respect the other Tournie when posting on here.

Thanks

UKF

UK_Force is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:25 AM   #16
Lightninguk

roger that i will change my post

Train hard and be the best

[/CENTER]

Lightninguk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 06:26 AM   #17
UK_Force
Retired Developer
Supporting Member

Thank you

UK_Force is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:31 AM   #18
Outlawz7
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laguna98
这帖2005年前发过 现在发现技术上有这个可能性 平台已经可以支持 技术也支持了 但还不会搞
当做YY吧
BF2中兵种只能选择3种 1 主要突击模式 PRIM 2 辅助后勤模式 LOGST 3 特种模式(要求在升级或达到某个条件才可以开启或选择)
1 在BF2中主要突击兵可以选择带突击枪: 狙击枪或者机关枪3种 狙击枪为一把最好的 AWSM
它们在BF2中突击模式装备包括:C4炸药X5 地雷x3 手榴弹x3 枪流弹发射器X1可发射照明弹X2 烟雾瓦斯X1 流弹X5
头盔上的数字镜头X1(可红外线夜视) 步枪消音器X1 手枪消音器X1 手电筒X1 匕首X1
辅助后勤模式装备: 头盔上的数字镜头X1(可红外线夜视) 综合医药包X3 修理工具X1 弹药补给X3 绳锁X1 M4加挂式霰弹枪X1 M4突击步枪X1 瞄准镜X1 步枪消音器X1 手枪消音器X1 手电筒X1
闪光弹 X3 匕首X1
特种模式装备(达到某条件后开起):包含上面全部以外还加上 弹弓X1(可发射爪子或剑头 水下可用)
可选择 1800米的M99 12。5 狙击枪和南非 2500米射程的重型狙击枪 多功能火箭筒X1 可自行搭配和选择任何武器
当游戏中的突击兵在选择武器时:除解开武器外,所有普通狙击枪和机枪在下面有列表
Sniper 1000 m 7.62 +8.6 共有品种系列家族
(Austria) Unique Alpine TPG-1
(Finland) Sako TRG-42
(France) PGM Mini-Hecate .338
(Great Britain) AW Super Magnum "L115A1" ---解开武器
(Germany) GOL
(U.S) M40A1
Machine Gun 5.56+7.62 共有品种系列家族
(Germany) HK MG43
(Russion) PKM
(U.S.) MK .48 ---解开武器
当选择解开的狙击枪时:固定使用最佳的AWSM .308(7.62)子弹时蹲下站着都为800米射程单倍镜X6-8 切换.338时为1000米射程并必须趴下打可开双倍镜x10-12 可加消音器
当选择机关枪时:固定使用最佳的Mk.48班用机枪 5.56子弹时200发一股x3 必须趴下才可切换7.62子弹100发一股x2 带瞄准镜
当选择突击步枪时选择的范围为 中国95式,澳大利亚AUG,美国M16A4,俄罗斯AK103(7.62),比利时FNC,FN2000 (解开武器),法国FAMAS,德国G36,新加坡SAR-21,以色列Galil,英国LA85,瑞士的SG550( 552是它的CARBINE),韩国的K3,墨西哥 FX-05 以及 XM-8(M8 CARBINE为短版,替换M4的)(解开武器)
这些枪都是各国或世界上比较常见有名的突击兵主战装备,均加挂枪流弹,可装卸微瞄镜与消音器
当选择火箭筒时:RPG-29,AT4, SWAM 这3款 特殊情况下也可以拿到M202 4管 在类似沙暴的中东地图中才有 RPG7V 和 M72附加火箭筒从汽车上拿到
当游戏中特种模式选择武器为固定的 XM-8 特种解开武器为XM-29 或AICW加多功能火箭筒 还有卫星通讯锁定设备 狙击枪镜片带热呈像 普通没有这些功能
所有的武器选择画面在普通装甲运输车上无限制的进行选择或切换 医药包和弹药包(包括照明弹或其他附加武器)全部在旱马吉普车上有限制的拿
火箭筒 和 1800米以上的器材狙击枪等特种兵武器在只能在战斗型装甲车上拿到
美军沙滩车上可升级为流弹发射器 其他武器均在汽车上零散的弹药处获得

还有XM500 .50反器材狙击枪

这样的BF2 谁不愿意呢
English translation:

This note issued before 2005 is now found over the possibility of a technical platform can also support technical support but not yet YY will engage in it as F2 which arms can only choose one of three main assault mode EBLSS logistical support two modes LOG ST three special mode (require upgrading or a certain conditions before they can open or choice) in a major surprise F2 soldiers the option of assault rifles : sniper rifle or machine-gun attacks on three types of guns to one of their best AWSM F2 conducted in the mode of equipment, including : C4 explosives X5 mines x3 x3 gun stray grenade launchers X1 can be fired flares X1 X2 smoke gas flow X5 bombs on their helmets X1 digital camera (available infrared night vision) X1 rifle with silencer pistol silencers X1 flashlight X1 daggers X1 model logistical support equipment : on their helmets X1 digital camera (available infrared night vision) Comprehensive medical kits X3 repair tools X1 ammunition resupply X3 rope locks X M4 plus an exo shotguns X1 M4 assault rifles X1 sights X1 rifle silencers X1 pistol silencers X1 Flashlights extinguishers X1 redesignated X3 daggers X1 model special equipment (to a certain condition after open) : contains all of the above plus slingshots also outside X1 (or paw can be fired underwater sword first available) can choose 200600 1,800 meters 12. 5 sniper rifle and South Africa with a range of 2,500 meters of heavy sniper rifle X1 multifunction rocket launchers can choose their own mix and When the game any weapons of soldiers in surprise at the choice of weapons : In addition to untie weapons, all general sniper rifle and machine guns in a table below Sniper 1000 7.62 +8.6 m-a total of varieties out family (Austria) Unique Alpine TPG-1 (Finland) Sa ko TRG-42 (France) PGM Mini-Hecate .338 (Great Britain) AW Super Magnum "L115A1" -- untied weapons (Ger many) GOL (notified) 90mm Machine Gun goods were 5.56 +7.62 Species Series family (Germany) HK MG43 (Russion) PKM (U.S.) MK .48 --- untied weapons When choosing a deadlock sniper rifle : Fixed use of the best AWSM .308 (7.62) when bullets squat stand for a range of 800 meters X haplotype Mirror 6-8 .338 when switching to a range of 1,000 meters and must be open Fall playing double mirror x10-12 may increase consumption When choosing sounded machine guns at : Fixed use of the best classes Mk.48 machine guns 5.56 200 bullets at a x3 must be made before switching 7 Fall 100 rounds of .62 bullets with a x2 sights When choosing assault rifles at the range of choice for the Chinese Type 95, AUG Australia, the United States M16A4, the Russian AK103 (7.62), Belgium FNC. FN2000 (untied weapons), the French FAMAS, Germany G36, Singapore SAR-21. Israeli Galil, the British LA85, the Swiss SG550 (552 is the CARBINE) K3 Korea, Mexico FX-05 and XM-8 (M8 CARBINE shorter version, Replacement M4) (untied weapons) are all these guns, or the more common world famous soldiers blitz main equipment, guns were mounted with a stray bullet, working with micro-mirrors targeting Muffler When choosing Bazooka : The RPG-29, titles, SWAM three special circumstances, could get four M202 similar sandstorms in the Middle East map will RPG7 Additional V and M72 rocket launchers from the car when the games get special mode for a fixed choice of weapons of XM-8 special solution open arms for XM-29 or rocket launcher AICW also increase multifunctional satellite communications equipment sniper gun lock with thermal lens was like no ordinary all these functions are the weapons of choice in the general picture of armored vehicles on the unrestricted choice or switch medical kits and ammunition (including flares or other additional weapons) were all in the dry Majipu vehicle restrictions Canal rocket-propelled grenades and 1800 meters above the equipment special forces sniper guns and other weapons in combat only in armored cars on the beach to get U.S. military vehicles could be upgraded to a stray bullet Others fired weapons in the car were scattered ammunition also receive XM500. 50 anti-material sniper rifle

Originally Posted by whatshisname55:
"Ah yes, that link to your hard drive is working perfectly."
Outlawz7 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2007, 07:53 AM   #19
LtSoucy
Supporting Member

YA =E= used some of those tactics last night and they worked. we did great like we lost all armor surpport on Kashan that was in are squad and i ordeed them to retreat and the guys did these tactics even when i did not tell. them. And get ready =E= is growing fats and almost ready to enter!

Reality Gaming - Making Games Reality

LtSoucy is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
play, project, reality