project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
30 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2005, 06:03 PM   #1
Tezzer05

Talking oh. my. god.

hey guys 'n' gals!

i a 3 hour registered user and i have played PRMM and from what i have seen, YOU GUYS ARE GODS OF BATTLEFIELD TWO MODS!!!

i love just about everything there is about it! i have only played karkand and so far its probably my best game ever, along with DOD:S that is. i LOVE the backround vid with all the hiding behind humvees and turning corners like propler armed forces and all. pitty bots dont do that. i like how the blood only spatters when you hit the head or other limbs but not where the person has body armour. althoguh im not too keen on the intro music but it does suit the movie although i think "Counterfeit (Lethal Dose Mix)" by "Limpbizkit" MIGHT go well.

but i do have one question. i have heard there is just a plain, PR not PRMM. whats the diff and is it worth me getting PR?
Tezzer05 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 06:17 PM   #2
Evilhomer
Retired PR Developer

PR is our next step up. PRMM was a project to show you some of the things we were implementing to see the reaction. PR will contain maps, and new vehicles/weapons and such. In PR we are introducing the entire of the british forces with more bits aswell. PR will be the big brother of the PRMM so to speak.

P.S welcome to the forum!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Evilhomer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2005, 06:29 PM   #3
Tezzer05

okay that sounds cool! brittish forces? thank god for that! i always wanted to hear some english accents in BF2. by the way, are they real english or americans impersonating them? cos he he, i cant tel but my friend who comes round my house plays my games alot and alot of them have fake english accents and he gets really upset he he. im south african by the way so im not really borthered and i ant tell he he.

thanks for the welcoming by the way. im sure i will be checking these forums as often as i check the EA games Battlefield 2 ones!
Old 10-29-2005, 08:29 PM   #4
Artnez
Supporting Member

Sup Tezzer, yea.. I was there in that server with you.

I gotta agree, those were the best rounds I've ever had. Damn near EVERYONE was working as a team. And yes, we all loved hiding behind the wrecks too ;D It's great that the wrecks stick around as cover.

"Having the piss taken out of you is a small price to pay when others do your research. Thank you gentlemen." - Azametric(IRL)
Artnez is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 01:38 AM   #5
BlakeJr
Retired PR Developer

Yeah, the wrecks are good cover until someone decides to start to nade them or fire a tankround at them at which point they explode. At best you die in the explosion. At worst it leaves you exposed and then you die in the explosion. Explosion of small arms fire that is!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

{ pretty sig removed construction on new one has not begun }
... yet ...
BlakeJr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 04:00 AM   #6
Artnez
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJr
Yeah, the wrecks are good cover until someone decides to start to nade them or fire a tankround at them at which point they explode. At best you die in the explosion. At worst it leaves you exposed and then you die in the explosion. Explosion of small arms fire that is!
Shouldn't you be working on your memoirs?

sorry

"Having the piss taken out of you is a small price to pay when others do your research. Thank you gentlemen." - Azametric(IRL)
Old 10-30-2005, 05:20 AM   #7
BlakeJr
Retired PR Developer

Artnez, what do you think I am doing? I am gathering material ofcourse. The Artnez chapter just need a revision though.
Your entry will read: "mostly harmless" unless it's a copyright violation.

{ pretty sig removed construction on new one has not begun }
... yet ...
BlakeJr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2005, 05:23 AM   #8
Artnez
Supporting Member

*sniff* *sniff*

Old 10-30-2005, 05:13 PM   #9
Tezzer05

what the hell are you peopel talking about? lol sorry artnez i dont thiink i was in any server with you he he. i have only played one server of PRMM so far and taht was on gulf of oman and i was trying to fly the spasticated littlebird. is there any reason why it topples over with out me even touching the controls when i get inside it when its on the carrier?
Old 10-31-2005, 11:18 AM   #10
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

yes, that's a known bug. it has to do with some things on the collision mesh or something. unfortunately there wasn't time to fix it for prmm 0.2.

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded."
- self-deprecating humor ftw -

Wolfmaster is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
god