project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
27 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2005, 08:45 PM   #11
57R0NG_B4D

lol the one night I decide to go crazy posting, I lose half my posts to a hacker. Oh well serves me right for wasting my time on the comp last night. What a loser that hacker is though, lmao!
57R0NG_B4D is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 08:48 PM   #12
BrokenArrow
Retired PR Developer

if youre worried about post count, just hop in the word association thread

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BrokenArrow is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 09:15 PM   #13
Drew
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via AIM to Drew Send a message via MSN to Drew

hahah

And what's a 6-year-old doing playing such a violent game? He's never going to enjoy kickball when he's screaming "Wallhack" from 2nd base.
Drew is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 09:56 PM   #14
Djuice

spam :P

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Djuice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 09:58 PM   #15
Beckwith

Send a message via AIM to Beckwith Send a message via MSN to Beckwith Send a message via Yahoo to Beckwith

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV
Djuice]spam :P

Beckwith is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 12:26 AM   #16
BlakeJr
Retired PR Developer

Poor Wolfmaster, he must've lost like 200 posts or something! :P

{ pretty sig removed construction on new one has not begun }
... yet ...
BlakeJr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 12:32 AM   #17
Beckwith

Send a message via AIM to Beckwith Send a message via MSN to Beckwith Send a message via Yahoo to Beckwith

nevermind

Old 09-14-2005, 11:48 AM   #18
Wolfmaster
Retired PR Developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlakeJr
Poor Wolfmaster, he must've lost like 200 posts or something! :P

lol yeah. me cry

"Arguing on the internet is like running in the Special Olympics... Even if you win, you're still retarded."
- self-deprecating humor ftw -

Wolfmaster is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2005, 06:25 PM   #19
Beckwith

its a sad day when we must say goodbye to the phpbb forums im not big on vbulletin but if there safer i suppose theres no real choice damm the g00ns for ruining peoples fun and damm phpbb for not fixing its flaws

Old 09-14-2005, 06:32 PM   #20
Drew
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via AIM to Drew Send a message via MSN to Drew

I was the same way but after swaping these forums out I am now a fan of VB.

There is tons of things that can be done on the backend. Not to mention its stable and you know it can handle some serious traffic.

And what's a 6-year-old doing playing such a violent game? He's never going to enjoy kickball when he's screaming "Wallhack" from 2nd base.
Drew is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
g00ns email, topic