project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
01 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-25-2005, 07:26 PM   #1
TweedleDee
Default Support the mod Play PRMM!!

so many servers now, yet no one is ever on? why? ive been sitting in the ghost dog server in hopes some people will jump in, but to no avail... come on people, stop playing vanilla bf2, play prmm!!!!!!
TweedleDee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 08:37 PM   #2
Paladin-X
Retired PR Developer

Send a message via MSN to Paladin-X

I try to jump on and play every now and then but coding takes up most of my time.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Paladin-X is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 08:56 PM   #3
Tactical Advantage

Im sure once the second PRMM version comes out, which should be any day now, the roster will fill back up quickly...

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND OUR ALLIES
Tactical Advantage is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 09:47 PM   #4
Pak

Its tough to find time now that schools started. Esspecially since the servers are usually empty.
Pak is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2005, 10:13 PM   #5
Paladin-X
Retired PR Developer

Give me a few minutes and I'll jump on whatever server's populated.

Old 08-25-2005, 10:54 PM   #6
Paladin-X
Retired PR Developer

We're on the TCAdmin.com server right now if anyone wants to join us.

Old 08-26-2005, 12:32 AM   #7
TweedleDee

good games guys, even though it was only about 4 on 4 the whole time. lets try and get more people on tomorrow.
TweedleDee is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 07:49 AM   #8
toffa_h

the problem is, everytime i check out the servers they're always empty. i'm sure others are quitting the game the same second as i am for the same reason. so if everybody just entered the empty game when they had nothing to do, leave it at afk and just check every now and then if other players have joined, we will quickly get good games. nothing attracts a crowd like a crowd.
toffa_h is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 08:15 AM   #9
Fishw0rk

The small to nonexistant crowds have me worried this mod will suffer the same fate as DCR--tons of cool features but nobody to play against. Can't wai until PRMM .2

I suggest releasing it on a big name website as well. Fileplanet.com in particular.

EA Origin account: Mishfal
Fishw0rk is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2005, 04:38 PM   #10
Jeeves

Played it for the first time last night. Only found 1 server with 10 people in it. I had fun playing and enjoy this mod alot. My roommate hates BF2 becuase it is too arcadish for him, he saw this and is intersted in playing. So you can prob count on us playing tonight if there is a room.

JEEVES
Jeeves is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
mod, play, prmm, support