project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-07-2007, 09:08 PM   #11
Cravixon

http://www.fpsfocus.com/stats1/

I win.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:10 PM   #12
blud

Mostly people who don't like stats are people with bad stats, or who have some odd moral objection to them or something. If you don't like stats, don't look at them! Others like to see them so let them be.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:31 PM   #13
Vaalealiha

The teams seem more balanced on skill base now that ranks aren't shown.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 03-07-2007, 09:54 PM   #14
[-doseph-]

Quote:
Mostly people who don't like stats are people with bad stats, or who have some odd moral objection to them or something. If you don't like stats, don't look at them! Others like to see them so let them be.
Ok absolute.com

Some people have the intelligence to realize that stats in a game ruin the gameplay. Stats in the real world, however, are a completely different story. Primarily because those stats matter.

Stats in a game meant to be fun just flood all the 12 year old addictive personalities towards it, making it a "z0mg I t0tally n33d to sploitz th|s game s0 I c@n get th0s3 100 extra killz and g3t my amazing Sn|p3r and ownz j00!!one!!!eleventy1one".

It turns a game trying to promote teamwork into a personal agenda on getting a better K/D ration, which in turn destroys team-work (Why should I help my squad if I don't get any points for it?!?!?).

So yea, away with stats. If people are so socially deprived that they need stats to prove they are superior to other 12 year olds in a video-game, send them back to vanilla.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:05 PM   #15
blud

So you're saying that killing 100 guys on the other team doesn't help your team win?
Old 03-07-2007, 10:12 PM   #16
solodude23

Send a message via AIM to solodude23 Send a message via Yahoo to solodude23

Quote:
Originally Posted by [PIT]BludShoT
I have better stats for my amount of time played than at least 90% of the community, but unfortunately, I can't play PR 100% of my life (some people seem to). I have been at these forums before BF2 released and have played every release of PR. (and haven't gone back to vBF2 ever) Anyway, ABR has always seemed to give me some network lag, and others in the servers have said they experienced the same thing. However, the GH servers have always been my favorite.
Old 03-07-2007, 10:23 PM   #17
[R-DEV]TheRealFritz
Server Administrator
Supporting Member

This is going nowhere fast The original poster's question has been answered. Locked.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Closed Thread

Tags
abr, fad, fake, latest, project, reality, servers