project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
26 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2007, 05:06 AM   #1
Desertfox

Default Funniest teamkill

Post your guys funniest teamkill's.

I was USMC @ South VCP by the semi. I was grenadier and wanted to blow it up so they couldn't jihad us so I fired off a M203. Turns out I was to close so the grenade hit the truck with up 20M in the air landed and killed my team-mate It was funny to see because I was following the grenade through the air knowing it was going to kill my team-mate

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Desertfox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:37 AM   #2
Punx

My team was in our first competition game at CPL 2002. We were drunk.. I punched my leader in the head then unplugged his PC. Does that count as a TK?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

PWND NOOB!!

Hot Girls, Guns, Video games.... Yeah, we're sweet.
Punx is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:50 AM   #3
Maverick89

LMFAO!!!! umm not much funny tks just when i was in a tank giving support to ground forcers in zoom and my team mate spotted an enemy at distance on EJOD he went into an ally way so i popped a HEAT round in there to find that 2 bodies flew 50 m in the air LOL!!!! one of them was my team mate haha he was very angry but i was laughing so hard haha gotta love bf2 physics haha they make for some funny deaths.
Maverick89 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 05:57 AM   #4
liikeri

well kind a funny i was defending one cp with marksman. i was in fourth floor i a building i saw one guy get close to building. i go "camping" in front of entrance there he came bom dead, next one rigth behind first one bom his dead.. there was whole squad there all dead in few seconds next one was friendly bom his dead allso and yet another one.
all of them came in line so 8kills 2of them tk that was kind of funny. and both tks were from my squad and we used ts2
liikeri is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:31 AM   #5
=T&A= CHARGER

At the start of airport the whole brittish team parachuted into the first flag at north hangers and started playing the "lets all blow smoke" game. I as grenadier joined in only to get smoke and explosive round confused. Result, maybe 7 TK's including my own..
=T&A= CHARGER is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 07:51 AM   #6
Fullforce
Retired PR Developer

When I was flying while testing 0.5 and managed to decapitate Maistros and moments later Mongol with the nose of my Blackhawk as I tried to extract them.
Fullforce is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:52 AM   #7
bosco_
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

Happened in 0.4:
I shot a grenade with the M203, it bounced of a rock, killing 5 people and getting me kicked for excessive teamkilling.

bosco_ is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 08:57 AM   #8
Pantera

I bombed my own carrier in Oman...lol...yeah it was an accident, honest

Pantera is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:05 AM   #9
Demio

Hmm, I recall a really stupid death.

I was the SL of a Tank/VOIP squad and I was the driver in one of our tanks (our squad had both tanks on EJOD).

After a nasty battle in which we lost one of our tanks and destroyed two , I got out of the tank to repair it, but the gunner turned the turret and bam I went flying into the skies (I was on top of the turret). We both were laughing out in VOIP

Every generation seems to have 20 to 40 I.Q. points less than their previous generation... They become more stupid by the hour.. - [R-DEV]Ghostrider
Demio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 10:10 AM   #10
huleboeren

Send a message via MSN to huleboeren

I was shooting at a MEC trying to knife my teammate from behind - instead, I hit my teammate through the head which made him do sick flip-flops :S

huleboeren is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
funniest, teamkill