project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
31 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2007, 02:48 PM   #11
trogdor1289

Send a message via MSN to trogdor1289

Yeah I still feel that if damage modeling could be put in for the spawn cars that one or two M95 rounds to the engine block should put it out of commission.
trogdor1289 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 02:53 PM   #12
Teek
Supporting Member

I think that 1 .50 hole will mess a precision piece of engineering up bad.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Teek is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 03:41 PM   #13
{9thInf}GunnyMeyer

Technically any weapon that is .50 caliber or higher is illegal to fire at human targets according to the geneva convention lol. Yay for war laws. Of course the militarys of the world have been using everything .50 cal against humans forever. Same with the exploding 25 mm rounds in the chin-turret of the Cobra. Illegal also. In light of this revelation I think any and all infantry kills with the aforementioned weapons should automatically be TKs, no matter what team the target was on
{9thInf}GunnyMeyer is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:26 PM   #14
Wasteland

We just dispelled that myth like, less than a week ago.

Originally Posted by: ArmedDrunk&Angry
we don't live in your fantastical world where you are the super hero sent to release us all from the bondage of ignorance
Originally Posted by: [R-MOD]dunehunter
don't mess with wasteland, a scary guy will drag you into an alleyway and rape you with a baseballbat
Wasteland is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 04:49 PM   #15
trogdor1289

Send a message via MSN to trogdor1289

The only weapons I feel are immoral to use against humans are chemical or napalm or weapons of that nature.
trogdor1289 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:05 PM   #16
NikovK
Retired PR Developer

What are you, kidding? American flamethrowers are humanitarian weapons. With the igniter seperate, you just pull the fuel trigger and spray some gasoline inside a bunker, give them a little time to think about it what's covering them, and they come walking right out with their hands up!

Mapper of Road to Kyongan'Ni and Hills of Hamgyong;
Genius behind many Really Stupid Ideas, and some Decent Ones.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
NikovK is offline Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2007, 06:39 PM   #17
lonelyjew

Doesn't napalm burn at +2000F? I'm pretty sure you'd die so fast you wouldn't feel the flames. Even if you did, I think a shot to the stomach or limb would hurt a hell of a lot more. As for .50cal against people are you sure? Isn't it that we're not supposed to use cruel weapons and some consider it to be one or does it specifically state that .50cal's shouldn't be used against people?

Edit*
Almost forgot, about the DMR, it's basically a very accurate scoped rifle. You can hit guys at long ranges with no problems and little bullet drop. What sets it apart from the other marksmen rifles is that is has far less zoom with the scope but it is also able to be used in full automatic mode. Basically it's a support weapon that relies on accuracy.

Thanks luizinhuu for the find

People are hopelessly ignorant of their own ignorance.
-Me
lonelyjew is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
dmr