project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
25 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-16-2017, 02:51 PM   #21
PLODDITHANLEY
Supporting Member
Default Re: There is actually some toxic people in the game. 1 mistake makes you leave the ga

Salma Zm1 mic cheap and independent of headphones. I am on my third.

PLODDITHANLEY is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2017, 03:58 PM   #22
Tommygun
Default Re: There is actually some toxic people in the game. 1 mistake makes you leave the ga

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavy Death View Post
There is always two sides... Don't QQ if you kill people while showing off. People who want to play and people who want to show off, the latter are more "toxic".
3 sides usualy. Your story, my story and the truth.
@RapZ Dont play this game without a mic, dont eat for a day or two and buy one.
@GhostFox I agree with giving people training but they have got to ask, then it helps to have a mic too
Tommygun is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2017, 09:26 AM   #23
Fracsid

I was flying trans on whatever that Brazilian server is the other day, had one CTD but came back was doing alright. Loaded up 4 guys to take them somewhere, midflight, then BOOM. TBed because I'm speaking English (on a mic) instead of Portugese. Sorry dudes, take it up with your server admin. I was furious, and this is when the NA servers were full or unseeded.
Fracsid is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2017, 02:44 PM   #24
WeeGeez
Supporting Member

A new player once joined me in a BTR on route 106E - we began to engage infantry around a fob and HAT emplacements and he missed most of the targets and we got rekt fairly fast, it was appalling - I vented at the player and then he/she left server shortly after. Only after, by looking at the vehicle did it then occur to me that those guns have limited target elevation.
Partly my fault for not understanding this, but at the same time the person didn't have a mic.. Probably detered them from ever playing again.

WeeGeez is offline Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2017, 10:17 AM   #25
=DRK= dio_brando4

Quote:
Originally Posted by WeeGeez View Post
A new player once joined me in a BTR on route 106E - we began to engage infantry around a fob and HAT emplacements and he missed most of the targets and we got rekt fairly fast, it was appalling - I vented at the player and then he/she left server shortly after. Only after, by looking at the vehicle did it then occur to me that those guns have limited target elevation.
Partly my fault for not understanding this, but at the same time the person didn't have a mic.. Probably detered them from ever playing again.
Well most servers prohibit no mic-ers from using assets so he would've been asked to leave or kicked by an admin, don't go too hard on your self.

Why do they let me use a tank? I'm just gonna blowup that knat we passed 50 minutes ago.
=DRK= dio_brando4 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
game, leave, makes, mistake, people, toxic