project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
25 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2013, 09:40 PM   #1
SIDEKILL3R
Supporting Member

Default What Would 200,000$ Do for the DEV's Here at Project Reality and future of this Mod

I really enjoyed this mod for years and done my best to support and one of my old rich ( i mean RICH!!!) college friend of mine who I got to start playing PR and plays with alot was thinking of donating money and not just 10$, 100$ or so on he's talking about 200K!!! Now At first I said "stop playing why would you ever donate that damn much money?" I can see like 500$ or so but to me a person with a limited income that seems insane!!! But I wanna see him really put his money where his mouth is. But my question here is what would 200,000K do for this Amazing Mod? It's Hard working Dev's? And most of all future of PR?

Now I'm not posting his forum name nor anything for he want to remain anonymous
and wants no spotlight of any kind. Now am not here to troll or anything he seem very serious ( hopefully) and seeing the amount if money this guy has 200K or even less than that he can sure blow it without regret.
hopefully like I said before he put his money where his mouth is...

Don't be surprise you get an invoice from PayPal
Old 03-12-2013, 09:55 PM   #2
[R-MOD]IINoddyII
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Default Re: What Would 200,000$ Do for the DEV's Here at Project Reality and future of this M

I recommend you get your friend to contact one of the Red tags anonymously.

I'm going to lock this thread now - some of the resident trolls will doubt your sincerity, and we don't want to give them the opportunity to be disrespectful to you and blow this opportunity of a lifetime.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Closed Thread

Tags
000$, 200, dev, donate, future, mod, project, reality