project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2012, 01:22 AM   #1
Aurelius
Default I miss PR :(

I remember looking forward to the weekends and when the huge hundred man plus servers would be up.. now they are gone.. and so are most of the regular servers.. what happened?

Need those big servers back, they were PR's ace. I still check PRSPY looking for them...

If yall don't have the time to run the mod, that's cool, just let us know. It was worth it for all the unique gaming experiences I had while it lasted.

Just that I thought PR had more road ahead of it. And nothing delivers the same experience (especially not BF3).

Well thanks for the mod, anyways.
Aurelius is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:34 AM   #2
JimmyKid1996

Default Re: I miss PR :(

Hopefully once 1.0 is out the numbers will rise again in both areas.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
JimmyKid1996 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 01:36 AM   #3
Kain888
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aurelius View Post
If yall don't have the time to run the mod, that's cool, just let us know.
How lack of older servers has to do with developers and their time?

Kain888 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:16 AM   #4
SGT.Ice

1.0 will have 100 player layers iirc. 128 I don't think will make 1.0, probably the patch after since it's such a pain.

The 100+ player servers are run whenever the code needs to be tested.

SGT.Ice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 02:20 AM   #5
Pvt.LHeureux
Project Normandy Contributor

When PR hits 1.0 the player ammount will go crazy and lots of servers will come back, just hold on some more. Also we tend to release Project Normandy sometimes after PR 1.0

Chuva_RD : You want to remove bugged thing but dont tell how to fill formed void.
Pvt.LHeureux is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 03:09 AM   #6
cyberzomby

Also miss PR but for different reasons. My laptop can't run it anymore Hopefully, around november my brand spanking new computer will arrive and I can play this mod again ^_^ YEA!

Aurelius: If your computer is fast enough, maybe you can try PR ARMA
cyberzomby is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 04:34 AM   #7
UKrealplayER666

A game that hasnt been updated for a year is bound to loose interest from the majority of players, bigger and newer (but never better) things come along, although that familiarity with the current version does make it alot more fun to play as everyone except the supernoobs are on the same wave length by way of knowing what to do... PR will rise from the ashes with 1.0, infact the 1.0 tag could bring it a whole new lease of life, get PR:A2 v0.2 out and all the PR:BF2 addons in full swing and this 7 year old game will rock straight back into the lime light, you watch.
UKrealplayER666 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:10 AM   #8
FlamingSoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by UKrealplayER666 View Post
... PR will rise from the ashes with 1.0, infact the 1.0 tag could bring it a whole new lease of life, get PR:A2 v0.2 out and all the PR:BF2 addons in full swing and this 7 year old game will rock straight back into the lime light, you watch.
ORLY?

FlamingSoul is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 05:59 AM   #9
40mmrain
Supporting Member

oh yeah man, falklands, and new classes, and vietnam, and normandy, and.. please come back to me, project reality I miss you...
40mmrain is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2012, 06:19 AM   #10
[R-MOD]IINoddyII
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Hi and welcome to the forums.

[R-MOD]IINoddyII is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
miss