project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
18 Nov 2017, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2012, 03:30 AM   #41
Cpl-Phantom
Supporting Member
Default Re: I miss PR :(

I'm still having a blast playing PR. It's as fun as the day that I realized it was fun (first few times I played I hated it). It has held my interest longer than any other game or mod and has given me some of my favorite gaming moments. If PR is gonna die, which it probably will, I hope it is wayyy down the road. All good things must come to an end. Until then, thanks for the awesome mod devs! You've made gaming fun for me the past year or so.
Cpl-Phantom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 05:33 AM   #42
ShockUnitBlack

Forget I said the word ArmA (though I do think Bohemia would be a good development partner).

IMO if a game similar to PR was released with even just two factions and one or two maps, it would be successful (precluding a totally botched release like that of Red Orchestra 2). Basically I feel there's a huge market for PR's gameplay that could be tapped into fairly easily right now.
ShockUnitBlack is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 07:39 AM   #43
Kain888
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpl-Phantom View Post
I'm still having a blast playing PR. It's as fun as the day that I realized it was fun (first few times I played I hated it). It has held my interest longer than any other game or mod and has given me some of my favorite gaming moments. If PR is gonna die, which it probably will, I hope it is wayyy down the road. All good things must come to an end. Until then, thanks for the awesome mod devs! You've made gaming fun for me the past year or so.
Wise words. I also hated the mod first times I played it (maybe not hated, but while I appreciated work they put I found it boring), yet it's the game I stick for a few years now (with short breaks) and still gives me incredible fun. ^^ I also love the fact that teamwork and communication on servers is so high recently. Almost all players use Mumble. <3

Kain888 is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
miss