project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
mezlay2

Default Silent Eagle Co-op

Is there a download link or anything like that with a co-op version of Silent Eagle? I really need it.
mezlay2 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:00 PM   #2
ChickenPie75
Default Re: Silent Eagle Co-op

I wish someone would finally make a playable CO-OP version of Silent Eagle or Yamalia, as these are the only real tank battle maps OUTSIDE of a f----ng desert!

I'd do it myself but I don't have 3Ds Max to edit the Navmesh etc. Although there was a CO-OP mappack released for project Reality, but it didn't include any real ARMOR warfare map, only more small desert maps with infantry only... sigh*

It's sad, this mod is now almost 3 years old and still nobody bothered to make Silent Eagle playable for CO-OP. I thinkt is a really great map, but when you don't play online it doesn't help.
ChickenPie75 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 03:14 PM   #3
SShadowFox

3 years old? I can swear that I read somewhere in the forums that PR started being planned even before BF2 was released.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]Spec:The suggestion is not accepted, I merely wanted to comment.
SShadowFox is offline Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2012, 04:00 PM   #4
ChickenPie75

Which makes it even more sad, that there is still no Silent Eagle for CO-OP mode.
Old 08-16-2012, 05:08 PM   #5
[R-DEV]Moszeusz6Pl
PR:BF2 Developer

Send a message via Skype™ to [R-DEV]Moszeusz6Pl

It is because BF2 engine limitation. From this that I know, you can't navmesh 4km map, only small part of it. And it is sometimes hard to chose right part of map to be played at.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-DEV]Moszeusz6Pl is online now Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 12:17 AM   #6
ChickenPie75

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moszeusz6Pl View Post
It is because BF2 engine limitation. From this that I know, you can't navmesh 4km map, only small part of it. And it is sometimes hard to chose right part of map to be played at.

But still, someone who can edit the mesh could at least try to make a small area of the map playable. Something like 2km*2km shouldn't be a problem for the AI.

If the huge desert map works, so should Silent Eagle.

Tags
coop, eagle, silent