project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
19 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 05:25 PM   #1
larmannjan
Default Which Battlefield Should I buy?

I have once purchased algit copy of bf2 but lost the code. Plus i thin, it gave me a CD key invalid code anyway. I now am gonna buy a new copy. Its only $5 on amazon if i choose download only. Where did you get yours and did your code work? Will buying a copy now have a code that works with all the key-gens floating around.
larmannjan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #2
MrTomRobs

Default Re: Which Battlefield Should I buy?

So long as its a legit copy, there shouldn't be any reason why a genuine code would be rejected. And if it's from Amazon then there should definately be no reason as to why it shouldn't work correctly. Give it a shot, and if it doesn't work, get on the blower to amazon and get your money back. If it does, well, carry on!

Aaaaand to answer the question at hand, i bought my copy from amazon, but i got the complete collection on DVD, cos it was cheap and i was stupid enough not to know that the booster packs were included in 1.50... I dun goofed...

'There are 3 types of people in this world, those that can count, and those who can't.'

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Gwlad! Gwlad! Pleidiol wyf i'm Gwlad!
MrTomRobs is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:46 PM   #3
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Yeah, just to confirm with what TomRobs said: Any legal copy of the game will work. If you have your own CD-key you're good to go. Remember to patch vBF2 up to 1.5 before installing Project Reality.

Have fun!
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #4
larmannjan

u where do i get patches. It took me 3 hours to get the patches for bf2 the website that had them all had a terrible download system and would crash and corrupt files. Right now i have it to 1.5 but it was in Spanish i just copied the English language packs and pasted them into the Spanish one
Old 07-04-2012, 06:23 PM   #5
Doc.Pock

I got my patches from filefront. Theyre also on TPB(hope this aint forbidden but theyre free anyway) and basicaly everywhere. Remember to patch first to 1.41 and then to 1.50 then install PR part 1,2,3 and optionally the mappacks and soundmod. Also on steab digital copy of bf2 is quite cheap and surley wil work.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Doc.Pock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:45 PM   #6
larmannjan

what sound mod? Could you please link me to the one you are referring to. Also is this sound mod compatible with the pr mod?
EDIT: do you mean the anders sound mod?
Last edited by larmannjan; 07-04-2012 at 06:57 PM..
Old 07-04-2012, 06:55 PM   #7
larmannjan

Also gettign a mic soon. Does anybody know of a good cheap one. I have one mic jack and 1 usb left.
Old 07-05-2012, 05:42 AM   #8
Doc.Pock

Take a generic jack mic. It will do good. And yes i meant anders soundmod. You can find it at prteamwork.com > projects > anders soundmod

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Doc.Pock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 05:50 AM   #9
My_Self

Quote:
Originally Posted by larmannjan View Post
Also gettign a mic soon. Does anybody know of a good cheap one. I have one mic jack and 1 usb left.
If you're playing with headphones on, a $9 Zalman clip-on mic might be a good choice.
My_Self is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 07:17 AM   #10
Daniel

wrong topic name, thought i have to write here sth. like " go buy BF2 instead of BF3 cause PR is lot more fun", so pls rename topic into "where to buy Battlefield 2".

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z
using Firefox on Android 4.4.4 "KitKat"
Daniel is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
battlefield, buy