project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
01 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-04-2012, 04:31 AM   #1
Elvin
Default What's up with 128/100 player servers?

I mean, are they even online anymore? I haven't seen them in weeks which is a shame, because a lots of players enjoy playing on 100+ player servers. For me and many others, 64 is just not appealing anymore after tasting the sweet joy of 128.
Elvin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 04:58 AM   #2
English_infidel

Default Re: What's up with 128/100 player servers?

Think they made a thread saying down till August , there's the odd 100 test server now n then.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
English_infidel is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:19 AM   #3
BloodyDeed
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

100p tests are now supervised by the PR Testing Team and the PR management.

We will still run tests every now and then, just not with the same frequency like before.
We know you guys love 100p and this is why we are working hard to be able to include it in one of our next client releases.

For your notice, the next test will be run on friday evening, I'm pretty sure you'll see a full server .

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
BloodyDeed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:38 AM   #4
Elvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by [R-DEV]BloodyDeed View Post
100p tests are now supervised by the PR Testing Team and the PR management.

We will still run tests every now and then, just not with the same frequency like before.
We know you guys love 100p and this is why we are working hard to be able to include it in one of our next client releases.

For your notice, the next test will be run on friday evening, I'm pretty sure you'll see a full server .

That's good to hear.
Elvin is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 06:14 AM   #5
SGT.Ice

If we haz 100 players. There mast be 25 TECHNICALZ

SGT.Ice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:27 PM   #6
Nugiman

Good to hear.
I just dont understand why you dont allow Olut or any other host to run 100+ server every weekend.
You are working hard at it to include in one of the next releases, but why we cant have our best pr experience meanwhile? Many players are happy with how 128p works right now, and it really plays out well every time, so why we may not play it at the current stage of development?
You can still work on it while we play 100+..
Im always disappointed when I look into the server list and there are only 64 player servers. You cant go back to 64p anymore if you once tasted the flavour of a good game on 128.

Veni, Vidi, Pwnz0rz. - I came, I saw, I pwnd
Nugiman is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 05:36 PM   #7
BloodyDeed
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

The reasons have been stated several times, especially in the official thread about 128p.
Quote:
Originally Posted by UK_Force View Post
[...]

We appreciate that this development exercise is of interest to a great number of PR players, but the others servers have been providing this community with somewhere to play for a long time, and their hard work (and expense) should continue to be rewarded.

[...]

This post should be taken as an Official Project Reality Management response to this issue, and is therefore not open for discussion
This agreement/response still counts and will for the future.
And before you ask: no, we can't just provide all servers with the code as it is simply not ready.

BloodyDeed is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2012, 08:41 PM   #8
zamani532

Soppa's code is ready and being included in PR 1.00 which will come sooner then you guys think.
DevLeeks brought to you by me.
zamani532 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:02 AM   #9
Dev1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by zamani532 View Post
Soppa's code is ready and being included in PR 1.00 which will come sooner then you guys think.
DevLeeks brought to you by me.
Lavian's know what's up.

Dev1200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 03:27 AM   #10
[R-MOD]Dunehunter
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to [R-MOD]Dunehunter

Zamani's mom is ready and being included in PR 1.00 which will come in 2017.
Better DevLeeks brought to you by me.

[R-MOD]Jigsaw] I am drunk. I decided to come home early because I can''t realy seea nyithng. I hthknk i madea bad choicce.
[R-MOD]Dunehunter is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
player, servers