project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
02 Aug 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-03-2012, 05:57 PM   #1
larmannjan
Default BF2 original maps

I was wondering if it is possible to play the original bf2 maps with pr? I tried dragging Karkand into the levels folder of pr but it crashes when i load.
larmannjan is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:06 PM   #2
Zoddom

Default Re: BF2 original maps

theyve been taken out of pr loooong ago.

youd have to convert them by yourself with the map editor, but thats a lot of work ;D

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Zoddom is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:07 PM   #3
[R-DEV]Rhino
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Its possible but requires quite a lot of rework of the map in order for the map to work with PR.

This tutorial explains how although its quite outdated: http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f189...map-audit.html

Also if your looking into SP maps, that tutorial doesn't go into that and I think there may be a few vBF2 to PR conversions for PR:SP about?

[R-DEV]Rhino is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2012, 06:29 PM   #4
larmannjan

thx for all the fast replies, one of the most active forums I have been not on. Not quite what I expected with such an old game. The reason i wanted the original maps is because all if the pr are huge. Sometimes i just want some QCC. Are the any 3d party maps for pr?
larmannjan is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
bf2, maps, original