project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
20 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-25-2012, 07:00 AM   #1
Pronck
Supporting Member

Default Is this one still under development?

This up-armoured humvee was posted 3/3,5 years ago and we still haven't seen any updates on it. This seems also for other models and vehicles but this one seems to be in a very good state to be finished in one year. So I want to know if it is cancelled. And maybe it is something to show the community what you guys have cancelled in the past years. When you look throught the DEV posts you often see "almost" finished vehicles but only 1/10 of those vehicles has actually been implemented. So is it possible that we can have list on the forums what you guys have cancelled, not only so we know what not to expect but maybe some community modellers can take it over if possible.
Pronck is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 07:24 AM   #2
Microwaife

Default Re: Is this one still under development?

Love the Humvee and your idea!
Microwaife is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 10:37 AM   #3
Doc.Pock

Its never been canceoed just not a priority

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Doc.Pock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:41 AM   #4
Pronck
Supporting Member

So that is the reason to not develop or highlight it for over 3 years? Seems BS for me.
Old 06-25-2012, 11:44 AM   #5
Doc.Pock

if you want it im sure you could complete it.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Doc.Pock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 11:45 AM   #6
Wakain

I've asked about this and the m14 EBR a year ago and received a similar avoidive response. They would still be in development yet not a priority. With the m14 EBR there were some technical problems involved though.
Wakain is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2012, 12:10 PM   #7
Pronck
Supporting Member

Yeah avoiding the main tactic of the people that need to answer these questions.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:21 PM   #8
mr.cuddelywuddely

its ready when its done.

stop pretending like the dev team owes you something, they are doing it for free and in their free time.

what i mean is either be patient or if you want stuff done inquire about it and do it yourself cause im sure the team is putting in all the effort they can
Last edited by mr.cuddelywuddely; 06-25-2012 at 12:33 PM.. Reason: clarifying
Old 06-25-2012, 12:36 PM   #9
Pronck
Supporting Member

Well since when don't we have the right to ask questions? I understand that they are doing it for free and in their free time, but I don't say it has to be finished but I want an answer. And I also proposed to give maybe community modders the possibilty to finish. I can't model but maybe there are people that can and want to finish it. See it as a whole and not as a rant.

PS: Stop saying it's ready when it's done, it is not a valid answer just plain-old avoiding.
Old 06-25-2012, 12:51 PM   #10
Web_cole
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via MSN to Web_cole Send a message via Skype™ to Web_cole

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Pronk(NL) View Post
Well since when don't we have the right to ask questions?
This is a private forum, I'm pretty sure you have the "right" to do exactly what the owners of said forum deem acceptable for you to do, which may or may not involve asking questions.

And looking at your posts, its not so much that you are "asking questions", but more that your attitude is crappy, you come across as confrontational and entitled;

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Pronk(NL) View Post
So that is the reason to not develop or highlight it for over 3 years? Seems BS for me.

aka as Just Another Guy on the Internet.

For Aiur
Web_cole is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
development