project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 01:36 PM   #1
LordGrayHam
Post Looking for people to play with!

Hey,

I'm Graham, I'm 16 and I'm looking for somebody to play PR with. Please don't think that because I'm 16 I'm immature, I know how to be mature and I can focus well.

I've been playing PR for a week now, I've read the manual, I (pretty much) know how the game goes, and how to play. But I still need somebody who can play with me, for a bit of fun, and to help me learn a little bit along the way. You need to have a mic, (my one's pretty crappy, but it gets the message across) and you have to speak English at least FAIRLY well, just enough so that I at least understand what you are saying. Please be patient with me as I am only new to the game, and that's why I need you. You don't need Skype, but you need Steam, just so that we can make sure we join the same server. My Steam name is [F3AR]LordTurner, so send me a friend request if you're interested.
LordGrayHam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:40 PM   #2
40mmrain
Supporting Member

Default Re: Looking for people to play with!

join a clan, dude
40mmrain is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 01:54 PM   #3
Doc.Pock

1) get xfire, we old farts here prefer it
2) add docpock
3) talk to the guy
4)??????
5)PROFIT

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Doc.Pock is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 02:04 PM   #4
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

First of all, thank you for your proper grammar. Secondly, you should start by joining a server and start playing; you'll get to know people, and you can sort out who you would like to keep playing with, and who you'd like to stay away from. After doing this for a while you might find a group/clan that suits you.

saX.
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 03:06 PM   #5
mangeface
Supporting Member

Agree with saXoni. Just join servers and you'll meet people. I fell in love with TG and made a ton of friends on there. Also agree with Doc.Pock, get Xfire. It helps a lot and if you play with people you like, ask if they've got it and add them to your friends list.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-USMC, that is

mangeface is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
LordGrayHam
Smile Re: Looking for people to play with!

Wow, thanks guys for all the helpful posts!

I took DocPock's advice (I'm not sure if I got your name right, sorry) and got XFire, and I've got the Mumble PR working so it's easier to communicate with other guys now, so that should make finding new people to play with easier.

Thanks once again,

Graham
LordGrayHam is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 07:43 PM   #7
Akiba101

The title is a little bit suggestive :P

But as far as I know there are training sessions that run quite regularly on.. PRTA and maybe other Clans/Communities will be running training sessions and for me when i started they taught me things that people don't know or pick up for years and introduces you to other new players and older players from the community. I would give you a link if I had one......
[Announcement] - # New Player Training - Every friday 1900PRT | PRTA - Project Reality Teamwork Alliance maybe?

But good luck!
Akiba101 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 08:38 PM   #8
Tit4Tat

Hi LordgrayHam,

my advice is, go to this site www.nwa-clan.com(UK based community), register, ask for a ts pass and u'll get all the help we can give. Keep in mind you need to have teamspeak installed

When your requesting the ts pass you can always mention my name *NwA*_Smurf_1st

Good Luck and welcome to PR
Tit4Tat is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2012, 09:05 PM   #9
Arnoldio
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.Pock View Post
1) get xfire, we old farts here prefer it
2) add docpock
3) talk to the guy
4)??????
5)PROFIT
Haha, you consider yourself an old fart?

willywonka.jpg

Go to the clans section of the forums, look for a group that suits your needs and off you go.
Arnoldio is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2012, 03:39 AM   #10
Doc.Pock

well not really old ofc, just oldfashioned

[R-MOD]Spec: Actually, I did teamkill him last I remember... -on Rhino being a teamkiller.
=Romagnolo=: Becareful, it is addictive. -on me sig quoting.
Doc.Pock is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
people, play