project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
21 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-28-2012, 04:08 AM   #71
KaizerSosa81

Default Re: An Open Letter to all Serious-Pants Players

Can't believe I didn't bump heads with this thread sooner.

Pretty excited and wish all the best. Signed up on CIA and shared a couple of thoughts. I'm more than happy to commit to monthly donations if we can make this shine like the concept that is being presented here.

Strict rules, stern yet respectful admins and a devoted quality server community can make this happen. This is the Conga line I've been waiting to join in on.
KaizerSosa81 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 10:50 AM   #72
Acemantura

Send a message via Skype™ to Acemantura

Devotion is what it takes from players.

I am the gardener, you (players) are the plant. I water and prune, you need to grow.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Acemantura is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 11:56 AM   #73
Dev1200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acemantura View Post
Devotion is what it takes from players.

I am the gardener, you (players) are the plant. I water and prune, you need to grow.
I've always enjoyed TG when I went there, really had no problems with anyone doing anything.

I think, IMO, Tactical Gamer should set up their server. Make a poll on your website, perhaps, about rules and such about things.

If people are that immature to "try and take control" of the server, when it's a community thing, doesn't really make any sense. Have 1 person (yourself, I'd assume) to control who has admin. Do not give people admin because "I want admin because I'm a dedicated member of this society blablabla", but to people who are willing to donate time to help keep the server running.

That being said, I really hope to see your server come back. Not sure why it was removed in all honesty. Good luck!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Dev1200 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #74
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Yahoo to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Skype™ to sweedensniiperr

guys why didn't we do this when TG was still up?:/

sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 12:35 PM   #75
Acemantura

That's an excellent question.

Old 06-28-2012, 01:29 PM   #76
Sgt. Mahi

Saying PRTA doesn't have solid admins is just BS. I understand where you guys are coming from but TG had that awful "kicked for member" feature, which I think we all can agree on was beyond annoying, at least for the non-members.
I rarely play PR anymore but most of the times I get a good time on PRTA and a good part of old TG players have moved on to that server and it's almost always full.

Yes TG was a good server and we will all miss it but get a grip and start supporting a new server of your choice. IMO PRTA is a great place to start and they have good admins. There will always be hick-ups when it comes to admins on a server I even encountered bad adminship on TG.

Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading
Sgt. Mahi is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 01:33 PM   #77
Acemantura

This idea here is to have TG without TG.

The Server's developer team is working to make it a reality, without that awful supporting member kick.

And I am proud to say that we are close to opening to the public.

Old 06-28-2012, 02:10 PM   #78
Curry-Chicken
Supporting Member
PR Server License Moderator

you will get some massive 3dAC seeding power. Just dont share to much power with to many people.

Curry.

[R-DEV]Adriaan: in the end we had to hit it down with a stick :P
Curry-Chicken is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 02:13 PM   #79
Stealthgato

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt. Mahi View Post
I get a good time on PRTA and a good part of old TG players have moved on to that server and it's almost always full.
Ehm, PRTA only started getting regularly full like 2-3 days ago, before that it was almost always dead for a couple of months or more.

Last edited by Stealthgato; 06-28-2012 at 02:19 PM..
Old 06-28-2012, 03:21 PM   #80
sweedensniiperr
Supporting Member

Send a message via MSN to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Yahoo to sweedensniiperr Send a message via Skype™ to sweedensniiperr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stealthgato View Post
Ehm, PRTA only started getting regularly full like 2-3 days ago, before that it was almost always dead for a couple of months or more.
Now, now we're not here to discuss who's server was/is best. Servers work like companies, basically if there's no demand there's no product.

sweedensniiperr is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
letter, open, oxymoron, players, seriouspants