project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-05-2012, 02:14 PM   #141
Acemantura

Send a message via Skype™ to Acemantura
Default Re: An Open Letter to all Serious-Pants Players

Ice and Sax, would you please both refrain from posting in this thread for a while, I don't want this to get locked by a mod who is having a bad day.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Acemantura is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #142
badmojo420
Supporting Member

I guess our opinions make us non-teamplayers.

Now THAT is some bullshit.
badmojo420 is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:32 PM   #143
[R-DEV]AfterDune
PR:BF2 Lead Developer
Supporting Member
PR Server License Administrator

Guys, don't post if you don't like the initiative and stop arguing like little boys, seriously.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
[R-DEV]AfterDune is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:33 PM   #144
SGT.Ice

No problem with the initiative I just had an opinion about the locked events & was backing someone elses opinion up with my own. People took it grossly out of perspective.

SGT.Ice is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2012, 02:38 PM   #145
Acemantura

Send a message via Skype™ to Acemantura

Quote:
Originally Posted by badmojo420 View Post
I guess our opinions make us non-teamplayers.

Now THAT is some bullshit.
Opinion of a certain matter is not the problem, opinions of people with opinions, usually contrary, is the problem.

Regardless, Chrisweb is expected to soon announce the launch date of the server.

Stay tuned, and don't forget to press your serious pants.

Acemantura is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 07:50 AM   #146
midget

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainlaag View Post
I wouldn't call them core for reasons I won't get into any deeper here, as it's not the right place for it.

I know for, instance, that NEW and Merk memebers help out other servers for seeding etc. when they see they have trouble, even if their server remains empty because of that. What I'm implying at, is the lack of dedication NwA members show to help out other servers (and they are not alone by far), and work as a kickstarter for saying. This is the wrong kind of mentality, which goes against ace's idea and the whole concept of this community. I don't like that attitude and sealed off behavior.

Edit: Also, I saw many times one team literally being composed of NwA members, if that doesn't mean they could play on another server, then you fail to recognize a simple fact.
hey buddy just wandering why the mud throwing going on. when MERK got there server up NwA guys used to play and help seed there because they show us the same respect back why would we spend our time seeding other peoples servers that just like to throw mud at us for the reason we have 2 servers running ??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orford
Another mighty UK based clan is making a solid effort to get there server running. Unlike others they are putting the hard effort into seeding from early in the morning to get there server populated.

So can I ask that we don't seed the second server until Merk has reached good numbers on there's. If there doing the effort and trying to run a server lets give them a hand and not hoover up all the EU players over both of the NwA server.

Only asking to give them a hour or so before we get our 2nd server going.

*NwA*Orford.

cheers
*NwA* MIDGET
midget is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:18 AM   #147
Brainlaag

Quote:
Originally Posted by midget View Post
hey buddy just wandering why the mud throwing going on. when MERK got there server up NwA guys used to play and help seed there because they show us the same respect back why would we spend our time seeding other peoples servers that just like to throw mud at us for the reason we have 2 servers running ??

cheers
*NwA* MIDGET
I don't know everything thats going on on the forums. I missed that statement by Orford and I apologize for being too harsh in my previous post, yet my opinion stands, as it IS true that NwA is the most isolated clan in the EU (among the popular servers ofc).

However, I did exaggerate in my previous post and see now that it wasn't right towards you as a whole.

Brainlaag is online now Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 09:54 AM   #148
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

You're so cute when you apologize, Brain
saXoni is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 10:02 AM   #149
midget

we invite anyone to join us on team-speak and everyone is welcome to join our forums we are a good bunch of lads and lasses consisting of 97 members i dont feel we are isolated in the EU but ur opinion is ur opinion so all is good

cheers
*NwA* MIDGET
midget is offline Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 12:06 PM   #150
Andersson
Supporting Member

opinions are like assholes..everyone has one.

Fact is you can argue all you want, at the end of the day a decision is going to be made and your opinion goes right over your shoulder.

Andersson is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
letter, open, oxymoron, players, seriouspants