project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
24 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-13-2012, 10:59 PM   #1
mangeface
Supporting Member

Default Tactical Gamer server going offline

It was officially announced today by Tactical Gamer's PR game officer Wicks that the server would be shut down at the end of the month. I personally find this disheartening, as I spent many hours a night playing on the server. I'm sure many agree with me that TG was one of the premier servers that played PR:BF2.

ANNOUNCEMENT TG PR:BF server closing down

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
<-USMC, that is

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 06-13-2012, 11:26 PM   #2
Spush
PR:BF2 Developer
Supporting Member

Default Re: Tactical Gamer server going offline

Yep, played PR for the first time there, never really played any other server after that.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:26 PM   #3
thelastvortigaunt

Too bad, it's always sad to see a server go.
Old 06-13-2012, 11:30 PM   #4
Jolly
PR Server License Moderator

Send a message via Skype™ to Jolly

Dad news, and disheartening too.
TG is a nice server, one of my favorite.
Wish TG back online in near future.

Calm down and have some tea...
Hmmm...Relax!
Jolly:人做死就会死!
Old 06-14-2012, 12:59 AM   #5
mOsInNaGaNt

I used to play on TG server alot before it became a ghost town. Sad to see em go. I think the pr community is losing one of the best places for teamwork and non-tarded gameplay. But hey we all had our chance. cant expect people to pay for an empty server ever month.
Old 06-14-2012, 01:04 AM   #6
dtacs
Supporting Member

RIP. Hopefully someone can organize a last password night before it dies. Get on it Chris
Old 06-14-2012, 01:12 AM   #7
40mmrain
Supporting Member

RIP in peace TG...

RIP in peace...

;_;
Old 06-14-2012, 01:15 AM   #8
Acemantura

Send a message via Skype™ to Acemantura

...Rest in peace in peace?

and Dtacs, do you mean Chrisweb? I had a lovely time tonight dog-fighting with him.

Old 06-14-2012, 01:28 AM   #9
[R-COM]rushn
Support Technician
Supporting Member

was my favorite one by far
Old 06-14-2012, 01:29 AM   #10
mangeface
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acemantura View Post
and Dtacs, do you mean Chrisweb? I had a lovely time tonight dog-fighting with him.
Yeah, he does. You can catch him from time to time on CIA. It just depends on the time of day. I haven't seen him on lately, but I haven't been on much lately (work and living the life I've missed out on the past 5 years because of the Marines) I have him on my Xfire list, so he usually harps me to join in...as always.

<-USMC, that is

Closed Thread

Tags
gamer, offline, server, tactical