project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
31 Jul 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2012, 04:09 PM   #61
Maverick

Default Re: Tactical Gamer server going offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothIsFast6 View Post
I don't have a problem, you guys do, why else would you ban me from the forums?

Also if you have a problem with me please PM me, insult me there

why you guys so mad? again no none of you guys know the entire story and nobody gives a shit anyway
Ugh...Dude...Just stop... Stop playing PR in general if your going to act like an inconciderate dick.

On the flipside. I've had some AMAZING rounds on TG, ones that just can't be replicated or have the same feeling of epicness on any other server(CIA, you are damn close, keep it up) Literally, the only issue I had was the kicking for swearing, but it was my fault. Long Live TG. I also met some amazing people while gaming there, and that is something even a server being taken down won't ever stop myself and my new pals from gaming. I salute TG in the upmost respect for the MANY years they have given me.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:36 PM   #62
[R-MOD]Jeepo
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Smooth I am not going to waste my time or my finger dexterity responding to your dumb posts. Wicks and myself know what you done as do you. Claim innocence all you like as you can see in this thread it gets you no where as people can see right through you.

Also as you seem unable to take good advice let me make this 100% clear for you, as you seem a bit slow on the uptake.

This thread is NOT about you or other banned idiots. If you continue to make it about you or derail it in any way I will see that you get slapped hard. Final warning.
Old 06-16-2012, 05:52 PM   #63
Zulnex
Supporting Member

Horrible news.
I have spent countless hours playing PR on TG. Always had a wonderful time.
Many thanks TG server admins for your very hard and excellent work during all these years.

Old 06-16-2012, 07:36 PM   #64
40mmrain
Supporting Member

seeding tg now who is with me?

ack nevermind server keeps kicking me, punkbuster can suck my cock, dude
Last edited by 40mmrain; 06-16-2012 at 08:22 PM..
Old 06-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #65
Tit4Tat

i'm sorry but there's so much irony in this thread and hypocrite's that it hurts.

TG was a good server, but if it was THAT good why did it die? Maybe because it alienated it self from general public and only tried to sell it self as the server for the BEST gameplay with the BEST players?

People talking on here how great it was, they would miss it, there is now nowhere to play?...hold on why all of you let the server die than?

It takes 10 people to be sucessfull to seed a good rep server......so wtf was the problem?

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

I'm not having a go at TG, it was a good server fair play and RIP but belive me there are good servers out there that are populated constantly and provide good teamwork for the GENERAL public, and these are the servers that keep PR alive IMO.
Old 06-16-2012, 09:43 PM   #66
JimmyKid1996

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tit4Tat View Post
I'm not having a go at TG, it was a good server fair play and RIP but belive me there are good servers out there that are populated constantly and provide good teamwork for the GENERAL public, and these are the servers that keep PR alive IMO.
This is a good example of a good opinion IMO. Yes, I disagree with some points, but at least you didn't trash talk the server, or the people. Yes, I felt one or two of the rules where a bit different, but you learn to listen to it, and it becomes normal. I bet that if I went on the a server, CIA for example, and follow the rules, for a long period of time, I would use it as the norm.

Old 06-16-2012, 10:57 PM   #67
A.Wickens

Send a message via MSN to A.Wickens Send a message via Skype™ to A.Wickens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tit4Tat View Post
i'm sorry but there's so much irony in this thread and hypocrite's that it hurts.

TG was a good server, but if it was THAT good why did it die? Maybe because it alienated it self from general public and only tried to sell it self as the server for the BEST gameplay with the BEST players?

People talking on here how great it was, they would miss it, there is now nowhere to play?...hold on why all of you let the server die than?

It takes 10 people to be sucessfull to seed a good rep server......so wtf was the problem?

If your not part of the solution your part of the problem.

Ok, let me tell you about what TG did for the general public.

- Provided very professional admins
- Prevented people being racially abused or harassed when playing
- Ran Learn TG squads where the basic game was taught and then moved on to actual tactics

We don't even have strict rules lol. They are quite simple as regards conduct, don't type in abuse and basically don't harass people. Yet, bizarrely so many people had an issue with it lol.

"Your rules are so kiddy, why can't I tell people to f##k off, why can't I call people n####r" etc

Yes, because an allegedly grown man typing (typing, not saying, typing) swear words at another person, maybe a young person, is just the height of maturity lol.

You know, in the 5-6 years that I have played PR at TG, with almost 100% accuracy, every sad case that complained about not being able to vent their angst at another individual in text chat was just plain crap at the game, just terrible, dumb, tactically naive, a poor shot, a bad team player. Seriously, just about all of them, why, because they couldn't keep quiet long enough to learn a damn thing. So they raged and they raged.

If people want servers they can abuse each other on so be it, but that will never be TG. TG would always rather spend it's time showcasing the better parts of this amazing mod.
Old 06-17-2012, 12:42 AM   #68
SmoothIsFast6

Chris i'll post where ever i want thanks

Mav calling me a dick? Mature.

Jeepo calling me dumb? Really mature.

I'll keep this to what you guys want though, TG was a awesome server, people knew how to play as a team, work together. Pretty fun calling support and getting it most of the time. Now it seems everybody just wants a good K/D ratio

and lol @ TG defending TG, you guys act like the community doesn't know how you run your stuff you guys can't rewrite the rules of maturity and think you know whats right and wrong

Old 06-17-2012, 01:22 AM   #69
=]H[= EasyAlpha

Mods flamming? COOL!

*gets popcorn and beer*
Old 06-17-2012, 01:36 AM   #70
Portable.Cougar

Rats,

What was a tribute to a fallen friend has descended into the bickering that has come over PR as a whole.

Thanks again for the kind words here guys. Hope to see some of you around the way.

sent from the phone using magic

Closed Thread

Tags
gamer, offline, server, tactical