project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
22 Dec 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2012, 11:45 PM   #101
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member
Default Re: Tactical Gamer server going offline

Yeah keep your tags, Happytimes!
Old 06-21-2012, 05:56 AM   #102
SmoothIsFast6

Quote:
Originally Posted by maniac1031 View Post
Smooth stfu just because you didn't like TG because your to much of a tard to obey by their very simple rules doesn't mean we all had the problem. Sure the language rule was a bit of a pain as it got me banned a few times, you know what didn't give me a problem I talked to an admin and got right back on the server in 5 mins. Maybe if you had talked to them like a normal human being then they would have unbanned you.
you have no clue what your talking about after being civil with them after months they didn't fix their admins abuse

why would you say anything maniac? you have no clue what happened now that you know 1% of the story and after i didn't do anything for months and they still didn't fix their admin abuse then you would have done the same, i even talked to all them got nothing to hide I'll talk to anyone directly

here's one percent of the story, i got banned from their forums and servers for saying this.... (in my own TG thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smooth
the work has probably already been done and is free so get it working nerds then let me know i might like BF3 again with pos audio

anyway stop the fking mumble ts3 greater than less than bull****, it's the same with different scripts to use the same microphone and the overlays are probably 100% customizable so that nullifys the argument.

+ we just want pos audio to work like Project reality, so we can work as a team better using communications, so shut up about greater than less than

rant a little because i hear this crap on all kinds of forums

also let me know when the ****s up and running thanks!
in my own thread i started, yes first time offense saying oh no bad words so they ban me from their forums and servers i don't even play? then i ask their admins if i could get this undone because this is my first offense and told the admin directly in his own TS3 server that i won't say bad words again forgot i was in their rules mode. After months, they didn't fix their abuse and then it just kept happening in their servers like getting temp banned for calling my squad gook ban + no warning from someone i always play PR with

there's 60% of the reason i am the way i am

To admins i'm just writing this here so some people can understand please take it with a grain of salt, these guys are calling me all kinds of names and they dont understand the story hopefully admins will understand. I really don't care anymore about this anyway, i've let bygones be bygones

can't we all get along?

Edit: User infracted for flaming. - Spec

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Last edited by [R-DEV]Spec; 06-21-2012 at 07:37 AM..
Old 06-21-2012, 06:15 AM   #103
[R-DEV]Spec
Lead Forum Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by SmoothIsFast6 View Post
can't we all get along?
Apparently not.

Goodbye, TG, on behalf of the PR team. Great times spent on this server by a lot of us, the best PR server of all time in my humble opinion. Hope to see you back up after 1.0 is released.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks to [R-MOD]IINoddyII for the signature! || If you need help or have a question, feel free to contact me via

Tags
gamer, offline, server, tactical