project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
16 Apr 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2012, 02:19 PM   #1
Winstonkalkaros
Default Mumble connection problem.

Hi. Beeing new to PR Mumble I'm not familiar with it yet. Here's the problem. I installed it and made the key settings as the instructions on this forum told me. When i press the connect button, nothing happens and in 30 secs i get a message: Disconnected, server connection timed out. IP and port are right and i'm running the prog as administrator and in comp.mode. Can anyone help?
Winstonkalkaros is offline Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 02:25 PM   #2
MSG_SCAR

Default Re: Mumble connection problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winstonkalkaros View Post
Hi. Beeing new to PR Mumble I'm not familiar with it yet. Here's the problem. I installed it and made the key settings as the instructions on this forum told me. When i press the connect button, nothing happens and in 30 secs i get a message: Disconnected, server connection timed out. IP and port are right and i'm running the prog as administrator and in comp.mode. Can anyone help?
Hi, i also had connection problems using the mumble version installed by the pr setup.
Try to use this up to date version if you dont already do it.
http://www.realitymod.com/forum/f10-...t-reality.html
MSG_SCAR is offline Reply With Quote

Tags
connection, mumble, problem