project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
29 Nov 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
mory-gnome
Angry Y U Ban the keys?

*text translated with google*
I have this problem very annoying. Why can not ban a player to login? After all, is more difficult to change the username (at least a little) than to change the key. A key you want to ban banned player, who bought the license. Are all admins are idiots?
Old 06-09-2012, 02:41 AM   #2
Redamare
Supporting Member

Default Re: Y U Ban the keys?

O_o i smells a ban hammer

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 06-09-2012, 02:50 AM   #3
MaSSive

Send a message via Skype™ to MaSSive

When administrator bans you from his server, that means you cant join anymore on this particular server where you were banned.

If punkbuster bans you, because it detected cheats in your system, you are getting globally banned, and that means you will no longer be able to play on any punkbuster enabled servers with that cd key anymore.

So, if you cant join any server, it more likely that punkbuster got you banned automatically and therefore has nothing to do with administrators being idiots. Its more likely players being idiots trying to hack on our servers.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

CATA4TW!
Old 06-09-2012, 02:52 AM   #4
Redamare
Supporting Member

maybe you should post that translated in Russian :L ..

Old 06-09-2012, 03:05 AM   #5
MaSSive

Send a message via Skype™ to MaSSive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redamare View Post
maybe you should post that translated in Russian :L ..
Tried but google translate sucks badly. Half of sentences had no sense at all and I'm not that good with Russian to translate it myself.

Привет

CATA4TW!
Old 06-09-2012, 09:06 AM   #6
mory-gnome

Причина, которую я встречаю чаще всего это "Забанен админом за...". По сему считаю, что админы забанили мой ключ и восхищаются порядком у себя на сервере, в то время как пираты не спят. Это настолько раздражает, что я зарегистрировался на форуме.
Сейчас я не играю, так как негде играть
================
The reason that I come across most often is "Banned by admin in ...". By this I think that the admins banned my key and admire the order at the server, while the pirates do not sleep. It's so annoying that I have registered on the forum.
Now I do not play, because there is no place to play
================
И да, привет
Old 06-09-2012, 09:20 AM   #7
Ron-Schultz

what about trying to play without hacking? i know its hard but i think its still possible. so get a new copy of bf2 and try it this time like everyone else.

Playing PR since .756
Old 06-09-2012, 09:26 AM   #8
[R-DEV]Mineral
PR:BF2 Developer
PR Server License Administrator

You have any clue what you got banned?

On what servers do you usually play?

can some server administrator check if he is on the global ban list?

I dont really care about his ban, but I think he deserves to know if he is on the list or not.

Old 06-09-2012, 09:43 AM   #9
[R-MOD]IINoddyII
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

It's public record - PBBans | MBi - BanID 116913 (3e1506f4 | Battlefield 2)

Looks like a shared key.

Bottom line - buy yourself a copy of BF2 and you'll be able to play on any server.

Old 06-09-2012, 10:48 AM   #10
CopyCat

тибя забанили за тошто утибя ключ кто то другой использывает - купи свой и играй.

когда тибе админ даёт бан на сервери за тошто что то ты зделал - утибя небудит доступа на етат сервер. НУ если тибе бан дан пункбустерам ета значит што утибя найдины читы и хаке на компе.

купи новый ключ и играй.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Translated Massive and Noddy.

/CC
Closed Thread

Tags
ban, keys