project reality header
Go Back   Project Reality Forums > PR:BF2 Mod Forums > PR:BF2 General Discussion
31 Oct 2014, 00:00:00 (PRT)
Register Forum RulesDeveloper Blogs Project Reality Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
PR:BF2 General Discussion General discussion of the Project Reality: BF2 modification.

Contact Support Team Frequently Asked Questions Register today!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2012, 06:04 PM   #1
Wackosammy
Default Got banned from uk insurgency :(

Basically that's the only server i go on and it really sucks that i was banned and has put me off pr, i think it was Scottie or someone that banned me, basically i am sun burnt really badly, so i said in the chat, 'man, i am sunburnt like a niger' someone says lol me too, and 5 seconds later i am banned, yes ok i guess thats offensive if your black but i was literally a joke and i think Scottie took it a little serious, just asking if i could be unbanned, sorry for any offence.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:07 PM   #2
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member
Default Re: Got banned from uk insurgency :(

Racism is serious - think twice next time.

If you want to discuss your ban you should click here.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:11 PM   #3
Wackosammy

Are you serious, i think ill just go back outside and get sunburnt somemore than waste my time doing that, it wasnt racism it was a joke, i dont hate black people, i dont want to kill black people it was a flipping joke, the guy that banned me should of thought twice, at least of givin me a warning.
Old 05-28-2012, 06:18 PM   #4
Murphy

You're playing on a server someone else pays for, if you cannot follow a rule as simple as "no racism" why would you expect anything less then a ban? You may find it funny but the admins obviously didn't, so it must not have actually been funny.

The sun is beckoning my friend.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:19 PM   #5
saXoni
Banned
Supporting Member

Yeah, you should definitely go out and keep getting sunburnt. Goodbye!
Old 05-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #6
Wackosammy

Oh dear never mind, im go buy some extra suncream, but once again i wasnt being rasist!, where im from black people call each other nigers!
Old 05-28-2012, 06:28 PM   #7
strima
Retired PR Developer
Supporting Member

You need to appeal the ban on the servers forums, not here.

Saxoni has provided a link for you.

Not doubt a mod will be along shortly.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:31 PM   #8
[R-MOD]IINoddyII
Forum Moderator
Supporting Member

Hi,

often the use of certain words is a bannable offence either via auto admin or a head admin direction regardless of the context.

As others have said this is not the forum to discuss bans from servers - you need to contact them on thier forums directly.

Thanks for understanding

Closed Thread

Tags
banned, insurgency